Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fez of Mahrez

Australia v Ghana

Betfair Live Video - as long as you have an account you can watch it. :thumbup:

Bollocks - is there a registration fee or any up front bets you need to make?

What other games do they show?

Bollocks - is there a registration fee or any up front bets you need to make?

What other games do they show?

I'm not sure generally but tomorrow they've got a choice of three international friendlies (Cyprus v Germany being one of them, the Sweden game as well I think). This is the first time I've used it but it seems pretty good.

As for joining, that was a long time ago! I'm not sure but I would imagine you need to match a certain amount before you can watch. Possibly a tenner but don't quote me on that. Sorry I can't be of more help! :P

I'm not sure generally but tomorrow they've got a choice of three international friendlies (Cyprus v Germany being one of them, the Sweden game as well I think). This is the first time I've used it but it seems pretty good.

As for joining, that was a long time ago! I'm not sure but I would imagine you need to match a certain amount before you can watch. Possibly a tenner but don't quote me on that. Sorry I can't be of more help! :P

That's fine Fez thanks for taking the time.

But they only show matches that arnt available in this country. You wont be seeing any free premiership matches without getting Sky.

I've got sky thanks well for the time being. :D

Great tackle by Kisnorbo. I love the bloke.

Kasey Wehrman! He belongs in the Legends of CM/FM thread, he was amazing for me. What a blast from the past.

Very true! He started out at some Norwegian club. Lilleström, I think. :thumbup:

Archived