Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lookwhaticando

Preston Match Thread

lol well Huuuuuuuuume, Fryatt, Porter, Stears, Kisnorbo, McAuley and even Sylla today demonstrated they could play football if they wanted to, so I win there as well :P

Thracian :thumbup:

Nah in all honesty, we did attack today but we again lacked the killer edge, and the inability to score when reigning shots down on the opposition goal needs addressing in training very soon.

Why didn't we score then? :whistle:

If you look at the BBC report on the match, it suggests we were only kept at bay by a string of good saves from Nash.

BBC Football

Still, some won't be at all happy because we didn't have 8 strikers. :thumbup:

Yeah but still, 13 shots on target and no goals doesn't make for good reading. We really should have bagged 2 with 13 shots on target, whether the keeper is having a stormer or not :yesyes:

And again, Thracian?? :P

Thanks! :blush::thumbup:

Haha it's no problem. I am begining to see why you like McAuley so much, although I will not be claiming that I am McAuley :P

Why didn't we score then? :whistle:

Because Nash was having a stormer, Sylla began shooting and we brought on Elvis Hammond :P

Archived