Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lookwhaticando

Preston Match Thread

If i had £1million to bet on, my bet would've been for Mcauley Lookwhaticando to start this match thread, especially after slacking in recent weeks!!

Haha, anyway let's put a solid performance in today lads and get the 3 points!!

COME ON YOU BLUES!!

Normally with all the takeover talk I'd expect the players to be lfiting their game to impress the likely new overlord but if nothing else the team have been an honest bunch who have generally given their all so I cannot see how they can work especially harder.

Nor can I see our approach changing. If we take the lead we'll concentrate on defending it and if we go behind we'll attack the game to try and equalise.

I just don't see RK either adjusting his team balance or advocating a sustained assault so, these days, I always feel the most likely result is a draw because we're not especially good at holding out when we start treading water or going backwards.

I'd expect us to score one but seeing we virtually always concede I'll go for 1-1.

I believe I called lwicd McAuley t'other day :):whistle:

Anyway, I'm going to be bravely optimistic and say City will win 4-1 against Preston, Iain Huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuume to net a brace, with Fryatt and Kisnorbo also scoring. Agyemang will net for Preston.

Come on you Royal Blues :bounce::scarf::banana:

Two minutes past midnight...

You don't waste any time do you, LWICD :D

I promised Allen I'd post at one minute past midnight - the earliest permissible time for a match thread (as it's *just* the day of the match).

I failed him, though, by being a minute later than that. :(

:P

I reckon it will be a hard fought draw or loss :P

I have a feeling kelly will be playing defensive to (try to) stop them beating us, so we will sit back and get raped, we may get lucky with a hume counter attack though :P

Or maybe he will actually go for it and we take the game to them and get a good victory.

Archived