Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Asha

Players you would like Leicester to sign (January)

I can see him following Brian Laws to Sheffield myself if they give him money to spend, although I think a goalscorer is something we need someone who will make Fryatt and Hume compete and up their game (well especially Fryatt at the minute)

Also we need a new Midfield :D

as i said a few.....

What about (like Derby) we poach a young Man Utd player e.g. Thomas Heaton or Floribert N'Galula (if you know them). Players who could prove themselves at this level. But to sign them as i hate loan deals as you never really know if the player is giving 100% - that's why i occassionally ponder whether Low is on loan as well.

Also, the young lad at QPR - Jimmy Smith. He's been scoring a lot and ok he's on loan from Chelsea but they wouldn't miss him.

Also, to sign Welsh permanently

From any league....but please be realistic not like Rooney or Henry.

I have a few ideas:

The kid playing for S****horpe top scorer in League 1. Billy Sharp. Affordable and can probably play in this devision

HA that's hilarious. They blanked out Scun'thorpe because of if you take away the s and the horpe it leaves

c u n t. If we ever play them away be sure to give some stick. :D

Gus Hiddink will be our manager soon.....just you wait!!

i havent forgiven this tosser for not having taken the celtic job when it was offered to him, he turned it down and then mon went running.

come to think of it this tosser also knocked Italia out of the 2002 world cup with korea, definitely dont want the git.

i havent forgiven this tosser for not having taken the celtic job when it was offered to him, he turned it down and then mon went running.

come to think of it this tosser also knocked Italia out of the 2002 world cup with korea, definitely dont want the git.

Steady on son, but the **** has that got to do with LCFC?? Bugger all

He would be quality for us!!!!

Archived