Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
uncle_connolly

Home or Away

Which do you do? Away? Home? or Both?  

81 members have voted

1. 1. .

• All home matches and no away matches
    • All home matches and some away matches
    • All home matches and most away matches
    • All home matches and all away matches
    • All away matches and no home matches
    • All away matches and some home matches
    • Some home matches and some away matches
    • Rarely go to any
    • Most of Home & away

Got a season Ticket in L1 and been every away game besides, Sunderland, Sheff Wed and Hereford and my target is 17 out of 23 away. so it's all home and most away for me

Hereford and Leeds ....best two away games this season in terms of atmosphere and winning :thumbup:

Plus when hume made it 2-0 at leeds he ran over to the away support then came the very loud

HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUME!

I go to every home match as i have got a season ticket in the Kop in block E1. The atmosphere wos alright on saturday but usually it is better when everyone who is usually there. Like all the big lads. Well big compared to me as I am 13. IT is usually great atmosphere but it just wasn't the same. <_<

Hereford and Leeds ....best two away games this season in terms of atmosphere and winning :thumbup:

Plus when hume made it 2-0 at leeds he ran over to the away support then came the very loud

Thnaks for that mate :( :pinch:

Basically means when I don't go we win! Last away win I went was Brighton last season.

p's didnt go Leeds either :frusty:

exactly, compare those to the plymouth and preston games.

they both sounded great wins and I would've loved to have been there for both of them, especially leeds :D:thumbup:

may I ask who put all away and no home games? and what do you think of it?

Archived