Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
uncle_connolly

Home or Away

Which do you do? Away? Home? or Both?  

81 members have voted

1. 1. .

• All home matches and no away matches
    • All home matches and some away matches
    • All home matches and most away matches
    • All home matches and all away matches
    • All away matches and no home matches
    • All away matches and some home matches
    • Some home matches and some away matches
    • Rarely go to any
    • Most of Home & away

I've got a season ticket in the kop and after yesterday's performance I am really questioning why I have one. The atmosphere was awful, the kop (apart from the lads up at the top) were absolutely asleep and the preston fans were not much better either. I feel I'm handing over my money for just the same old thing every home game.

Recently I've really been giving it some thought and I may (next season) not get a season ticket and just go to all the away matches. Financially I dont think it will be too bad and I know (from previous away matches I've been to) that I'm guaranteed a much better day out.

Does any of you here do the same? If so, tell me if its worth it or not as I really am considering it after both the plymouth and preston games in the recent weeks.

cheers all - uncle.

there's no option for most of each. i got to weekend games home or away, and leeds and cardiff this season away i'll make it to during the week.

the atmosphere is crap but thats because we are not doing very well, if we start improving all the fair weather fans will crawl back and have their love for leicester city revived

I spend far too much money on the useless twimmocks but I go all home and most away.

Although missed Colchester at home , Hereford and Sunderland away this season 'cos I went on holiday with my mates.

cheers for all the votes and comments.

I'm a little suprised that nobody has said that they go all away and no home.

I find away matches much better in terms of the day out, atmosphere etc.

Yeah same, although the day out is better away it costs a lot more so it is easier to just go the home matches.

I've got a season ticket in the kop and after yesterday's performance I am really questioning why I have one. The atmosphere was awful, the kop (apart from the lads up at the top) were absolutely asleep and the preston fans were not much better either. I feel I'm handing over my money for just the same old thing every home game.

Recently I've really been giving it some thought and I may (next season) not get a season ticket and just go to all the away matches. Financially I dont think it will be too bad and I know (from previous away matches I've been to) that I'm guaranteed a much better day out.

Does any of you here do the same? If so, tell me if its worth it or not as I really am considering it after both the plymouth and preston games in the recent weeks.

cheers all - uncle.

That's football though isn't it?

I agree the football being dished up by city is poor, but I'd rather that, then go and watch Chelsea week in week out.

I'm an unashamed part-timer but might get a half-season ticket now due to a slight lifting of financial constraints. Conveniently fitting in with our return to past heights under our glorious new leader.

I got accused of being a glory hunter once by someone at school when we were in the League Cup final. Nearly pissed myself laughing.

I would never do that mate, but I mean as a day out, away matches are much better and I may opt for them next season you see.

The thing is though we hardly win away. It might be a good day out but surely loosing has a disappointing effect? I can see your point about being a better atmosphere, but it still isn't brilliant.

Archived