Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Derby Pre-Match Chit-CHat

does anyone know how many tickets have been sold and how likely we are to sell out our allocation?

Jim from the ticket office might know.

But don't trust him :ph34r:

Jim has confirmed to me we've sold just over 2,400 of our allocation. However, Jim is not to be completely and totally trusted, so take from this what you will :thumbup::yesyes:

-----------------------------------

Whereabouts in the Upper are you sat sheephead??

Jim has confirmed to me we've sold just over 2,400 of our allocation. However, Jim is not to be completely and totally trusted, so take from this what you will :thumbup::yesyes:

-----------------------------------

Eh.

Must have been sellin fast since last sat then.

Can we trust him though.

I really hate Derby so I'll be the most gutted person if we lose. I have a good feeling I think about this so I reckon we'll sneak a win. I really hope so.

I'm goin too, and hopefully it will be a great atmosphere in our section of the crowd. I think it will

Everything is against us really, they've won 6 on the trot and we're not doing so well at the moment. I hope the players will be up for it and will put out a great performance for us. They'll be heroes in my eyes if we beat those sheep shaggers!

:mad: I dunno mate i really hate them lot youd have to really hate them to hate them more than me!

Archived