Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Southern Fox Home

I wish we fancied a Currie

I see after reading the BBC text service last night that Darren Currie has joined Coventry on loan.

He is a very talented player and has always caused us problems when he was at Ipswich or before that Brighton. It does make me cross that we havent see this talent or noticed his availability and to add insult to injury MA at Cov had.

Ok so he maybe 31 but he has tricky feet, can play either wing and has a wicked delivery. My main annoyance is that he is actually an out and out winger. Do we have any in our squad?

Anyhow he is out of contract in the summer and Magilton has already said that he can go should he find a new home so that means that should he deliver and im sure he will, they will pick him up for peanuts in January.

Im sorry but he would be a much better option of either flank compared to the luxuries we have of Porter. Tiatto, Welsh, Low, Hughes and Sylla.

Blimey its too early to get annoyed but ever feel like we always miss the boat.

The MM thing is too quiet too :(

Yes a good player but RK has said there is no money for loan deals.............

Be patient on the MM takeover - it will be 14 days of financial due dilligence at least and it should be concluded on 15th Dec. With a bit of transfer money in Jan, RK could probably get in 2 or 3 who are better than Currie anyway

I see after reading the BBC text service last night that Darren Currie has joined Coventry on loan.

He is a very talented player and has always caused us problems when he was at Ipswich or before that Brighton. It does make me cross that we havent see this talent or noticed his availability and to add insult to injury MA at Cov had.

Ok so he maybe 31 but he has tricky feet, can play either wing and has a wicked delivery. My main annoyance is that he is actually an out and out winger. Do we have any in our squad?

Anyhow he is out of contract in the summer and Magilton has already said that he can go should he find a new home so that means that should he deliver and im sure he will, they will pick him up for peanuts in January.

Im sorry but he would be a much better option of either flank compared to the luxuries we have of Porter. Tiatto, Welsh, Low, Hughes and Sylla.

Blimey its too early to get annoyed but ever feel like we always miss the boat.

The MM thing is too quiet too :(

He was shit when we played them at the Walkers, he was part of a Ipswitch team that couldn't buy a win in August and Migilton obviously recognized the fact that he needed replacing.

I'd say he's no improvement on the current squad.

Archived