Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Little Nicky

Toilet paper...

Toilet paper - over or under?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Toilet paper - over or under?

• Over
    • Under

...very random and I apologise, but I just wondered what everybody's preference was, as most people seem to conflict on which way it goes!

At our house it goes over, and I see this as the way it should be, only my opinion, what does everyone else think?

49482[/snapback]

And Matt u were telling me at work yesterday how theres so much random crap on Foxestalk annoys u...

:wave::D

...very random and I apologise, but I just wondered what everybody's preference was, as most people seem to conflict on which way it goes!

At our house it goes over, and I see this as the way it should be, only my opinion, what does everyone else think?

49482[/snapback]

And Matt u were telling me at work yesterday how theres so much random crap on Foxestalk annoys u...

49503[/snapback]

This is fallacy Tom! I said that "you post a lot of crap" ;) which I might add is quite spot on :P:wave: , and you said "you should post more", so here we goes ;)

49482[/snapback]

49503[/snapback]

This is fallacy Tom! I said that "you post a lot of crap" ;) which I might add is quite spot on :P:wave: , and you said "you should post more", so here we goes ;)

49506[/snapback]

OK OK ive been found out... but u know what that means now uve said that...

POST MORE CRAP!!!!! :w00t: :wave:

49482[/snapback]

49503[/snapback]

49506[/snapback]

49509[/snapback]

Wooo, crap posting, the way to go! I won't have you besmirching my good name again! :P

49482[/snapback]

49503[/snapback]

49506[/snapback]

49509[/snapback]

Wooo, crap posting, the way to go! I won't have you besmirching my good name again! :P

49512[/snapback]

AIMs%20Crap.gif

this should inspire u matt..

Archived