Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

Derby Reactions

fooking awesome, no offence but iif you didnt want trouble ie)on the train or downstairs you could of done something about it.

ie) bit stupid catching the late train when forest are at home to milwall and the train go through long eaton and loughborough and by the late train most old bill would of been guarding boozers and the ground.

didnt have to go down stairs either still dont know why some guy had 2 kids with him at the front of the riot with old bill i mean you could of re treated. i heard it all kick off and managed to go from right from the back to the front...come on get a grip

fooking awesome, no offence but iif you didnt want trouble ie)on the train or downstairs you could of done something about it.

ie) bit stupid catching the late train when forest are at home to milwall and the train go through long eaton and loughborough and by the late train most old bill would of been guarding boozers and the ground.

didnt have to go down stairs either still dont know why some guy had 2 kids with him at the front of the riot with old bill i mean you could of re treated. i heard it all kick off and managed to go from right from the back to the front...come on get a grip

:doh:

This is how I see it we are shit, but so are most of the teams in this league.

For those that say we aren't good enough to get a result against teams like Derby and Preston I think you are wrong. We are good enough, still shite mind you; the problem is the manager and his approach to the game. In almost every game we've played we gone out with a defensive mindframe. Today was no exception, but and this is the point we wait until the oppo scores, when this happens and again today was a good example we start playing like we want to score, ok we didn't score today but we didn't concede either once we started to attack.

I don't know whether RK is a trainer, a coach or a manager or good at any of them but what I do believe is the guy is not brave he has no balls for a fight until he's losing. If he put out a team to win from the off and told them to go for it like he'd did today after they scored and he brought Levi on, I just don't see how we'd be any worse off, the crowd would feel like they were getting their money's worth what's so difficult about that?

His approach to the game just defies all logic. It's not all to do with quality it's to do with belief and bravery - two vital ingredients we are missing.

I agree, Kelly is way too negative!

I think if he had started with Porter and played like we did in the last 15 mins we could have got something out of the game.

Archived