Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

Derby Reactions

Get the elephant for goalkeeper, should keep a few out. Plus the giraffe for a forward, we need a target man.

Get a few snakes, they can keep Barton company in the stands.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Unfortunately, Peter Crouch is already contracted and we don't have that kind of money available. :ph34r:

What we need:

New board (looking good)

New manager and coaching staff (Hopefully MM will sort this)

New players ( as above )

Hughes should be shot!! :mad: Thats two sitters in two games, and both chances have fell in last few mins!! :mad:

Ehhhh??? :unsure: I must have missed his sitter today then.

Ehhhh??? :unsure: I must have missed his sitter today then.

I think it is outrageous that we have sitters for them anyway...at what point are footballers going to stop being mollycoddled and take responsibility for themselves? :mad:

I stopped having a sitter when I was fourteen for goodness sake!

Obviously extremely disappointed, and still quite angry. We never deserved to win the game, but we did not deserve to lose it either. Derby were no better than us really, they were just a bit more organised and quicker to close down than we were. That being said, I was very, very impressed with Levi Porter. He was outstanding when he came on I thought. And Hughes did not miss any sitters in that game at all, his half volley right at the death had me on me knees in despair, I thought it had gone in :cry:

This is how I see it we are shit, but so are most of the teams in this league.

For those that say we aren't good enough to get a result against teams like Derby and Preston I think you are wrong. We are good enough, still shite mind you; the problem is the manager and his approach to the game. In almost every game we've played we gone out with a defensive mindframe. Today was no exception, but and this is the point we wait until the oppo scores, when this happens and again today was a good example we start playing like we want to score, ok we didn't score today but we didn't concede either once we started to attack.

I don't know whether RK is a trainer, a coach or a manager or good at any of them but what I do believe is the guy is not brave he has no balls for a fight until he's losing. If he put out a team to win from the off and told them to go for it like he'd did today after they scored and he brought Levi on, I just don't see how we'd be any worse off, the crowd would feel like they were getting their money's worth what's so difficult about that?

His approach to the game just defies all logic. It's not all to do with quality it's to do with belief and bravery - two vital ingredients we are missing.

Who said he is free of critisism? I'll accept any cristisism of the bloke, i've critisised him plenty of times. Why do you pluck things out of thin air?

People need to stop thinking we are better than we are, we have shit players end of story. Until MM comes in there is sod all we can do about it... pay peanuts you get monkeys. That goes for the management team as well as the players.

The chimps as Twycross could probably perform better at the moment... I doubt we could afford the fee though.

Yeah but those chimps are bloody brilliant. Great balance and control, their passing and movement is legendary and by the look of the size of the families they have no trouble scoring! :D:D

Yeah but those chimps are bloody brilliant. Great balance and control, their passing and movement is legendary and by the look of the size of the families they have no trouble scoring! :D:D

Plus if things aren't going well they can just fling poo at the oppo' players.

Underperforming? How many of our players have ever perform to a good standard above where we currently are in the league?.

Where does this illusion that our players are good come from?

Spot on mate, if we were as good as most fans think we are Milan's job would be a piece of cake when the fact is we need new direction and at least 5 players. l too used to think that just because they pulled on the blue jersey they must be good but in my opinion Nissa, McCarthy, Hughes,Fryatt, Maybury and yes even Hume could and should be under threat when the money comes however much we will have.

To sum it up in the old chant " we're S**T but we don't know we are".

P.S. Humes been great this year but a top manager might think can l find anyone bigger,quicker, and better??

Obviously extremely disappointed, and still quite angry. We never deserved to win the game, but we did not deserve to lose it either. Derby were no better than us really, they were just a bit more organised and quicker to close down than we were. That being said, I was very, very impressed with Levi Porter. He was outstanding when he came on I thought. And Hughes did not miss any sitters in that game at all, his half volley right at the death had me on me knees in despair, I thought it had gone in :cry:

I Almost managed to laugh when I turned round to see you like that!

1. I am not pro-Kelly

2. We have had a stupid amount of Kelly-out polls

3. Kelly WILL NOT be sacked before the take-over is complete

I have written a nice note on the last one to point out that such polls serve no purpose at present. I am sorry on behalf of us all if this pisses you off...but lets talk about what CAN be done :thumbup:

DB :)

We had a stupid amount of pro-Mandaric posts but they were left alone.

You can't just practise censorship when it suits you. This is Foxestalk not Radio Leicester or the Mockery!

Here's a reaction from a Derby fan who sums it all up pretty fairly:

"Thank goodness we don't have to watch such an inept side as Leicester every week. The poorest side to visit Pride Park all season. They were wasting time from the first whistle. There only tactic all the game was to hoof the ball as high and as far. At least Derby tried to pass the ball around. Billy Davies' comment it was difficult to play against a goalkeeper who was trying to kick it 250 yards was spot on. And why do they have to send these Premiership down to the Championship to ruin games. The only thing he got right was to not allow a ball that somehow found the net after a combination of three men being ten yards offside and a blatant hand ball. I think Leicester are about to be embroiled in a relegation dog fight that they might not get out of."

(Charliewasthebest on BBC 606)

I didn't see any handball and there's no way the linesman could have done so.

How did you get God-sight? I thought I'd collected enough special power-up's for that but I couldn't find the Golden Castle.

YOU didn't see it so therefore NO ONE could have? Hmmm. Nuff said.

We had a stupid amount of pro-Mandaric posts but they were left alone. You can't just practise censorship when it suits you. This is Foxestalk not Radio Leicester or the Mockery!

In short - you are wrong: The number of Mandaric posts were, and continue to be, heavily controlled.

The answer to your post has already been detailed on this board - go read some threads.

I Almost managed to laugh when I turned round to see you like that!

I'd have expected you to laugh lol.. I'm sure a few of our fans found it quite funny :P I on the other hand was not amused. I was pissed off because of what I saw at half time, because of what happened to that kid, because we had a goal disallowed that I think should have stood and then because that shot was hit too well and ended up going just over as a result :(:blush:

Anybody notice the Derby defenders reaction to the "handball" ? Not a single appeal-tells you everything.Those who went will also have seen ALL the Derby bench staff ( which seemed about 4 strong)shouting ,screaming and constantly berating the 4th official and linesman who gave the decision.Kelly's post match reaction was totally justified and in the circumstances, extremely restrained.

Archived