Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

Derby Reactions

so why do people piss on fellow fans because we want a change?

Everyone's doing it at the minute, you can't be left out. If someone pisses on you and 'your type' you piss back.

It'll never end. Never really understood why "fans" of the same club must be pissing on each other all the time.

This year we have been woefully inconsistent - and there is no end to the miserable manner in which Kelly approaches games. Aside form Southampton and Villa this season we have been boring at best...and most of the time we are frankly ****ing rubbish.

The old excuses about how he is managing on a limited budget just don't wash anymore. His summer signings have been poor, his loan signing has been poor, his motivation of players of proven ability has been poor and his tactics are really ****ing poor.

We do not get better by standing still, nothing is improving this season. As week passes week there is less and less that makes me want to go to the next game.

I wouldn't mind if we were losing but trying - I'm happy to go down fighting...but there is hardly a scrap of fight in the entire squad.

Something has to be done.

Pathetic.

League table says it all really.

We might have no money etc but when the players are dis-interested and the tactics questionable there is obvious cause for concern.

That's a management issue and the management simply isn't good enough.

Sentimentalise RK's role last season in keeping us up all you like, the man is not good for his club.

I can see the mods have deleted the Kelly Out poll. just because they believe he should stay, doesnt mean they should delete it, we just want a rough idea of the fans' opinion.

on the game, i cant even be bothered to talk about it.

HaHa.

The mods pro-RK?

Need new glasses or something? Half the mods are the most anti-RK guys on the board. :whistle:

I for one am sick to death with us under performing each week but, nothing is going to change untill the take over is done and dusted so all we can do atm is to sit tight and just hope for the best each week.

Im not sure if its the manager's tactics or just the lack of quality in the squad, so i'll probably give Kelly the benefit of doubt and let him spend the money, then decide. :blink:

I for one am sick to death with us under performing

Underperforming? How many of our players have ever perform to a good standard above where we currently are in the league?.

Where does this illusion that our players are good come from?

Underperforming? How many of our players have ever perform to a good standard above where we currently are in the league?.

Where does this illusion that our players are good come from?

Hume's alright. Kisnorbo and McAuley are alright. The rest have been pretty woeful at the best of times. :whistle:

I can see the mods have deleted the Kelly Out poll. just because they believe he should stay, doesnt mean they should delete it, we just want a rough idea of the fans' opinion.

on the game, i cant even be bothered to talk about it.

1. I am not pro-Kelly

2. We have had a stupid amount of Kelly-out polls

3. Kelly WILL NOT be sacked before the take-over is complete

I have written a nice note on the last one to point out that such polls serve no purpose at present. I am sorry on behalf of us all if this pisses you off...but lets talk about what CAN be done :thumbup:

DB :)

Hume's alright. Kisnorbo and McAuley are alright. The rest have been pretty woeful at the best of times. :whistle:

Exactly, we aren't underperforming we are just littered with shit players.

The defence are good enough for this division most of the rest are not.

Archived