Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

Derby Reactions

Exactly, we aren't underperforming we are just littered with shit players.

The defence are good enough for this division most of the rest are not.

Interesting to note that only two of Kelly's five "shit signings" actually featured at all today, and they were Welsh and McAuley.

Remind us who signed the rest of the dross that littered our team today.

The players may be shit, but RK didn't sign most of today's absentees - we can blame CL for the shitness, mostly. :P

Quality in this league is certainlt showing look at the top 6

Sorry but changes are needed whilst we are in a whistle blow of a top 6 chance.

1 point from 9 now.

Sure up the defence and start again.

We need at least 1 point (OR SHOULD I SAY PINT) on tuesday night

It's 12. Sadly.

Beaten by a team who could afford a good proven manager, good money on transfer fees and good money and decent loan players.

Nothing more than I expected.

But did you expect ours players to at least try to play and put the effort in?

I did and I don't think that is being unreasonable.

We have just played Preston, Derby and Plymouth... all of whom have been playing well!! Lets not panic just yet.

That's that then, everything is okay.

It doesn't matter one jot whether they have been playing well, we have been playing bollox for 3 years and have done so ever since RK and Levein turned up. At which point will the masses get it?

Having actually been to the match and being gutted at the loss of a deserved point by a diabolical decision,I cannot stand to read the, ill informed, inaccurate and unjustified criticism of both the team and Kelly that I've come on and read on here.

But did you expect ours players to at least try to play and put the effort in?

I did and I don't think that is being unreasonable.

Of course I did, did I say I don't.... but I generally expect to lose against teams with better players who are playing well. Of course I don't want to lose and hope we win but i'm realistic.

That's that then, everything is okay.

It doesn't matter one jot whether they have been playing well, we have been playing bollox for 3 years and have done so ever since RK and Levein turned up. At which point will the masses get it?

Of course everything isn't ok you ignorant t***. Stop twisting peoples comments.

Errrr we were playing shite long before they turned up... or did you forget that? :rolleyes:

Having actually been to the match and being gutted at the loss of a deserved point by a diabolical decision,I cannot stand to read the, ill informed, inaccurate and unjustified criticism of both the team and Kelly that I've come on and read on here.

Tut... take your informed opinions elsewhere, they aren't wanted on this board. ;)

Oh turn it in, it was never a penalty, the ref dismissed it immediately. The last throws of fools and the damned when they hang another loss and awful performance on a refereeing decision. We were poor from start to finish and had we taken anything out of it we'd be in Derby nick for theft.

Just got back and not really dissapointed because I expected us too get beat by more then the one goal.

Wrong starting eleven again ( Welsh and Maybury ffs? ) How many more times is Kelly going to chuck away points by picking the wrong side , He did exactly the same at Wednesday earlier on in the month.

No desire to fooking win the bastard ball. Maybury did'nt get into a sweat today , Welsh was'nt intrested when Porter came on he did more in 5 minutes than Welsh did all game.

I hope MM knows what he is getting himself into. There's only a handfull players in the current squad I'd keep. Hume , Kisnorbo , Weso , Porter and Stearman. All the rest are shite.

People also need to realise we're a poor championship side. We are just a shoddy team with a couple of half decent players.

It's fooking sickening.

Rob Kelly has drove me too a night on the town. Twat.

Of course everything isn't ok you ignorant t***. Stop twisting peoples comments.

Errrr we were playing shite long before they turned up... or did you forget that? :rolleyes:

lol lol lol

I am stil l perplexed by the notion that Kelly is infalable and should be free of criticism. He was part of the failed management team of last season and now we are worse, he has to go he deserves nothing after the shambles he has served up from opening day this season.

People need to stop making excuses and face facts otherwise they are doing more harm than good.

BTW, we are worse than at any time in the last 5 years.

lol lol lol

I am stil l perplexed by the notion that Kelly is infalable and should be free of criticism. He was part of the failed management team of last season and now we are worse, he has to go he deserves nothing after the shambles he has served up from opening day this season.

People need to stop making excuses and face facts otherwise they are doing more harm than good.

BTW, we are worse than at any time in the last 5 years.

Who said he is free of critisism? I'll accept any cristisism of the bloke, i've critisised him plenty of times. Why do you pluck things out of thin air?

People need to stop thinking we are better than we are, we have shit players end of story. Until MM comes in there is sod all we can do about it... pay peanuts you get monkeys. That goes for the management team as well as the players.

The chimps as Twycross could probably perform better at the moment... I doubt we could afford the fee though.

I'm willing to break in and smuggle a few out. Who's with me? :ph34r:

Get the elephant for goalkeeper, should keep a few out. Plus the giraffe for a forward, we need a target man.

Get a few snakes, they can keep Barton company in the stands.

Just got back and not really dissapointed because I expected us too get beat by more then the one goal.

Wrong starting eleven again ( Welsh and Maybury ffs? ) How many more times is Kelly going to chuck away points by picking the wrong side , He did exactly the same at Wednesday earlier on in the month.

No desire to fooking win the bastard ball. Maybury did'nt get into a sweat today , Welsh was'nt intrested when Porter came on he did more in 5 minutes than Welsh did all game.

I hope MM knows what he is getting himself into. There's only a handfull players in the current squad I'd keep. Hume , Kisnorbo , Weso , Porter and Stearman. All the rest are shite.

People also need to realise we're a poor championship side. We are just a shoddy team with a couple of half decent players.

It's fooking sickening.

Rob Kelly has drove me too a night on the town. Twat.

Surely thats a good thing eh?

I agree with you on most of the matters. Levi Porter actually attacked the derby defence when he came on which was something we lacked for the first half.

I thought he was going to score in the dying moments....that would have been very sweet.

Archived