Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Matt

One positive to come out of today

I won a tenner, You can almost gaurentee there's gonna be a goal just before H/T with Leicester, so put £1 on the first goal being scored between 41 and 50 minutes, so some posistive come out of the dirty cheating bastards.

I said i'd never be on a Leicester match again because whenever I do they lose, but I thought we're gonna lose anyway so put a few bets on the match, atleast one came off!

• 2 weeks later...

Woohoo! Same bet yesterday (First Goal to be scored between 41 - 50 minutes) £1 @ 8/1! Quality! Only £9 but better than nowt, I was tempted to put more than £1 on but thought nah doubt it'll happen :doh:

Oh well whenever I go to the toilet or for a pint/pie they will be a goal scored, not nesceserrilly for Leicester (Although it was yesterday) but there is normally a goal scored, God knows how many goals I have missed this season! lol

Archived