Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Brummie-FOX

Steven Pressley To Leicester?

Steven Pressley will move to Leicester City which will see 1 of lcfc's players going to tynecastle

I find the rumour a bit unusual as Steven Pressley is a free agent, so why would one of our players be leaving to head up north? Or maybe Hearts will bid for one of our players anyway?

Considering it's only a rumour, there's not much point in getting over-excited, is there?

Link

Steven Pressley will move to Leicester City which will see 1 of lcfc's players going to tynecastle

I find the rumour a bit unusual as Steven Pressley is a free agent, so why would one of our players be leaving to had up north? Or maybe Hearts will bid for one of our players anyway?

Considering it's only a rumour, there' not much point in getting over-excited, is there?

Link

considering its off football-rumours.co.uk there's not much point in getting excited.

can't think who hearts would actually want from us

that would be the largest paycut in history i would think, can't imagine it ever happening. can imagine his bird loving glasgow :D

These two quotes made me laugh....

also vicky b has heard about the shopping in glasgow especially buchanan street and the italian centre

and

My friends best mates with Anthony Stokes in his best interests he will extend his loan with falkirk tilll the end of the season and then expects to sign for sunderland linking up with his idol roy keane

From the same website that says Beckham is going Celtic..... :ph34r:

I visit that site everyday to see if there's any rumour on Leicester. Celtic fans have been on there all the time since they qualifed for the Champions League Last 16. The small little club will be attracting the likes of David Beckham and Fernando Torres to Celtic Park. Ahaha, my a*se.

These two quotes made me laugh....

also vicky b has heard about the shopping in glasgow especially buchanan street and the italian centre

and

My friends best mates with Anthony Stokes in his best interests he will extend his loan with falkirk tilll the end of the season and then expects to sign for sunderland linking up with his idol roy keane

The same Roy Keane who will by then have left the club?

Archived