Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Colchester United

Latest ticket news.

We have been allocated 875 Terrace tickets priced at £19.00 Adults,£12 Under 16's, Seniors aged 60+ and Students in Further or Higher Education.

We have also been allocated 135 tickets in Block 1A which are seating. These are priced at £23 Adults, £15 Under 16's and Seniors aged 60+.

Tickets for this match will go on sale as follows;

Monday 1st January 2007 - Season Ticket Holders Priority 1

Tuesday 2nd January - Season Ticket Holders Priority 2

Wednesday 3rd January - Season Ticket Holders Priority 3

Thursday 4th January - Members

Friday 5th January - General Sale.

All tickets are subject to availability.

The Fox Travel coaches will depart from the Walkers Stadium at 9.00am and is priced at £15.50 Adult STH, £13.50 Concession STH and £16.50 Adults and £14.50 Concessions.

For trains, use this link.

And this link for the National Express.

For those driving, directions etc can be found here...

Please keep to useful advice on parking, pre-match eating and drinking etc. Unnecessary posts WILL be deleted. :thumbup:

• 3 weeks later...

is anyone driving to colchester that i could possibly get a lift with? i rang to get a fox travel ticket today (monday) and they say they have allready sold out. if their are 297 match tickets left surely they should just use up another coach until all the tickets are sold!! im pretty annoyed about that

the train is an option but it involves 3 changes and it goes directly into london

is anyone driving to colchester that i could possibly get a lift with? i rang to get a fox travel ticket today (monday) and they say they have allready sold out. if their are 297 match tickets left surely they should just use up another coach until all the tickets are sold!! im pretty annoyed about that

the train is an option but it involves 3 changes and it goes directly into london

Even less now surely. Usually the fox travel only takes around 3 buses depending on expect demand as not everyone goes on the coach.

I think im right in saying that Fox Travel has two coaches as standard and then depending on demand add more on. When they have sold out, they usually keep a track of the amount of people requesting fox travel and then add another coach if they feel they will be able to near fill it. If they take a half empty coach, it'llend up costing the club money

is it just me or once they fill a bus, automatically book another one, until that is full and so on... etc

saying we are only taking two buses, with 5 days left to buy tickets, to me seems a bit unfair on fans who can only get there by coach

is it just me or once they fill a bus, automatically book another one, until that is full and so on... etc

saying we are only taking two buses, with 5 days left to buy tickets, to me seems a bit unfair on fans who can only get there by coach

There are more coaches going that just the fox travel. I think the supporters club runs one, and theres usually a few leaving from places throughout leicestershire i think.

You have to remember that the ground only holds around 6-7,000 seats and there are actually going to be fewer City fans at Colchester than any other away game. We've only been allocated around 1,000 tickets for it and they normally only take 2 buses for any other game.

Just a word of warning, I am at uni in colchester came back from hols yesterday and apparently it has pissed it down quite a bit since weekend. It also rained a lot yesterday and looks like it might rain today - therefore I would advise anyone travelling up themselves to check teletext before they leave. Someone i know who goes a bit to see colchester says the pitch used to be really bad at holding wated and although it has been better past year there is still a chance. Hope its not off as its my first away game since Luton!

Does anyone have any suggestions about places to meet in Colchester for a drink prior to the game?

the uni campus would be good from the point of view that it is quite compact and would be fairly quiet as a lot of students wouldnt be back. In town there is a yates' :rolleyes: and so on. There is a place called the hub thats alright but a bit poncey/pricey.

Does anyone have any suggestions about places to meet in Colchester for a drink prior to the game?

Most away fans will be in the Drury at the end of Layer Road if the publican allows away fans this is on the advice of the local police. They allowed Wolves fans in there a couple of weeks ago so i see no reason why they would bar you lot. There is a home and away bar and a beer garden if the weather is ok and its 200 metres from the ground! The beer is not up to much but other than that its your best bet.

Pubs

Archived