Alexikokopops Posted 15 December 2006 Posted 15 December 2006 Oh my, I truly do hate that. I don't mind when it's loads of people that I know or are from FT etc, but when it's one person I know and loads of their chavveh mates it gets on me boobs. Don't mind a big Foxestalk chat, but for future reference if my status is set to "Away" then it's pretty much guaranteed that I'm not there. I've come back from my travels a fair few times to find the mother of all group conversations sitting there flashing away. Edit: That wasn't aimed at you in particular or owt, you just happened to mention Foxestalk group convos in your post
cisono Posted 16 December 2006 Posted 16 December 2006 ' date='Dec 15 2006, 11:58 PM' post='479348']Don't mind a big Foxestalk chat, but for future reference if my status is set to "Away" then it's pretty much guaranteed that I'm not there. I've come back from my travels a fair few times to find the mother of all group conversations sitting there flashing away. Edit: That wasn't aimed at you in particular or owt, you just happened to mention Foxestalk group convos in your post Making mental note: never EVER message Alex[ikokopops] on MSN when status is away. (At least I would if I had Alex's MSN )
Bert Posted 16 December 2006 Posted 16 December 2006 (At least I would if I had Alex's MSN ) Wink Wink Nudge Nudge!
cisono Posted 16 December 2006 Posted 16 December 2006 Wink Wink Nudge Nudge! Ehm that was just accidental. I seem to have a few people in my contacts who I have no idea about. Is it bad etiquette to send them a message saying "Hi. Who (optional: the hell) are you? Why are you in my contacts?" "Would you mind if I removed you, as I don't talk to you anyway?"
lookwhaticando Posted 16 December 2006 Author Posted 16 December 2006 Ehm that was just accidental. I seem to have a few people in my contacts who I have no idea about. Is it bad etiquette to send them a message saying "Hi. Who (optional: the hell) are you? Why are you in my contacts?" "Would you mind if I removed you, as I don't talk to you anyway?" The King of MSN Etiquette says YES, that's very poor! You just block and delete them anyway, don't tell them you're doing it.
cisono Posted 16 December 2006 Posted 16 December 2006 The King of MSN Etiquette says YES, that's very poor! You just block and delete them anyway, don't tell them you're doing it. Are you saying that honesty is a bad option on MSN?
lookwhaticando Posted 16 December 2006 Author Posted 16 December 2006 Are you saying that honesty is a bad option on MSN? It is when you're going to remove someone!
Suffolk_fox Posted 16 December 2006 Posted 16 December 2006 The King of MSN Etiquette says YES, that's very poor! You just block and delete them anyway, don't tell them you're doing it. Works for me....
lookwhaticando Posted 16 December 2006 Author Posted 16 December 2006 Works for me.... So that's where you've been hiding all this time.
cisono Posted 16 December 2006 Posted 16 December 2006 It is when you're going to remove someone! I will keep it in mind <_<
Alexikokopops Posted 17 December 2006 Posted 17 December 2006 Making mental note: never EVER message Alex[ikokopops] on MSN when status is away. (At least I would if I had Alex's MSN ) Well Cis, play your cards right...
cisono Posted 17 December 2006 Posted 17 December 2006 ' date='Dec 17 2006, 12:27 AM' post='480262']Well Cis, play your cards right... Hmm thing is, I am not much of a player
Fez of Mahrez Posted 17 December 2006 Posted 17 December 2006 Hmm thing is, I am not much of a player Hi, my name's Rob Kelly. Now... have you ever thought of a career in football?
Alexikokopops Posted 17 December 2006 Posted 17 December 2006 Hmm thing is, I am not much of a player I thought we had something Cis Hi, my name's Rob Kelly. Now... have you ever thought of a career in football? HA
cisono Posted 17 December 2006 Posted 17 December 2006 Hi, my name's Rob Kelly. Now... have you ever thought of a career in football? PS: Have the guys (i.e. my five-a-side mates) put you up to this?
cisono Posted 17 December 2006 Posted 17 December 2006 ' date='Dec 17 2006, 12:42 AM' post='480273']I thought we had something Cis Ehm I just meant to say, I may not be good at playing
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.