Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

Hands up, baby hands up!

It is illegal for either part to discuse the situation with anyone other than each other. so I dont believe a word the press are saying.

Also MM is not buying the club for £25m he has offered about £6.3m so they have not even got the basic facts right and you are forgetting we made a £1.5m operating profit last year

We owe nothing.

We have a brilliant ground which MM could buy for £16.5m (half price)

Our fan base is in the top twenty in the UK

Once we are promoted the club will recieve a least £25m per season

In a few years time he will sell city for £40-50 million and make a massive profit.

Buying city will be the best deal MM has ever made.

He knows that, its just a shame our own fans dont realise it

It is illegal for either part to discuse the situation with anyone other than each other. so I dont believe a word the press are saying.

Also MM is not buying the club for £25m he has offered about £6.3m so they have not even got the basic facts right and you are forgetting we made a £1.5m operating profit last year

We owe nothing.

We have a brilliant ground which MM could buy for £16.5m (half price)

Our fan base is in the top twenty in the UK

Once we are promoted the club will recieve a least £25m per season

In a few years time he will sell city for £40-50 million and make a massive profit.

Buying city will be the best deal MM has ever made.

He knows that, its just a shame our own fans dont realise it

I posted this in the Sticky Milan takeover thread

I am not disputing the fact because I don't know either BUT you said "It is illegal for either part to discuse the situation with anyone other than each other." Then later on you say "Also MM is not buying the club for £25m he has offered about £6.3m" How do you know (And others) he had offered about £6.3m when "It is illegal for either part to discuse the situation with anyone other than each other."

It is almost impossible to hide debt when you have an army of accountants coming in to pore over the accounts. What might be more plausible is that losses have been incurred since the date of the last accounts - I don't think that should come as a surprise to anyone, least of all MM.

Quite. I do wonder if Gaydamak bothered with DD at Pompey...

I think that Leicester's accounts are fairly transparent - no groups of companies with inter-group transfers, no mortgages against the company except the one everyone knows about (Teachers'). And the shareholding breakdown suggests that systemic misleading would be difficult. Unless key executives are crooked (which I don't think) I'd doubt there would be any surprises.

Archived