Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

Hands up, baby hands up!

C'mon - how many of you are as piss bored as I am with the whole take-over saga?

It's not that it's dragging on, I can deal with having to be a little patient - it's the hundreds of posts from people claiming to know something wherein they know nothing and the constant ebb and flow of rumour mongering.

Mandy - table the damn offer!

I'm bored with it all :wave:

C'mon - how many of you are as piss bored as I am with the whole take-over saga?

It's not that it's dragging on, I can deal with having to be a little patient - it's the hundreds of posts from people claiming to know something wherein they know nothing and the constant ebb and flow of rumour mongering.

The people coming out with the gossip only seem to have 20 posts to their name aswell lol

I think we all want it done quickly, but I don't see why it needs to be done before January

He might want some time to plan a new manager (maybe) or plan of luring some players in

But hes had nearly a month to do that. Apparently though the whole thing will be complete by tomorrow

( according to another site )

It just shows how much else we have to talk about in regards to actual football!!!

Bored weeks ago TBH.

Question-Mark-2.gif

The quantity someone posts is irrelevant - it is the simple fact that not one person is willing to be named - even the entire FoxesTrust board hide behind one log-on in order to preserve their individual anonymity.

Not one of the prognostications here can be trusted without being able to be sourced, up to that point they are and remain idle gossip...and should all be treated with equal disdain.

Equally, the articles in the papers that simply re-hash rumour placed onto the forums have no credibility. They are all spin and bluster...or part of a desperate hunt for circulation figures.

The truth may be out there...but none of us are ever likely to brush up against it :!:

Me too mate.

I just hope for they day they come out and say 'yer MM is the new owner' and we all go 'yay!' and we can really start talking loans/transfers in January.

For the time being, theres no need to keep talking about it all really.

Yeah it is quite boring now. I couldn't give a **** if it goes through or not anymore. If it did we would just waste the money so.....

Then surely they must know nothing. Do you need a thousand posts before people start believing what you type?

:frusty: No, but people who have joined then straight away come and give us a rumour who ' Spk in txt language lyk dis ', how can you believe a word they say? I'll always think ' Fair point ' if it's well put and seems realistic. :thumbup:

Apparently the board were hiding some debt some him while he was trying to take us over. Only heard this from a mate so not sure if it's true or not :angry:

It is almost impossible to hide debt when you have an army of accountants coming in to pore over the accounts. What might be more plausible is that losses have been incurred since the date of the last accounts - I don't think that should come as a surprise to anyone, least of all MM.

Well this is the publicity quote:

"The ongoing due diligence into the affairs of the club has raised certain legal and financial issues which merit further investigation.

That can be any number of things, people are so happy to believe any old bit of press rumourmongering. I would imagine it's much more to do with MM driving the deal in his direction, that's not a criticism just an observation otherwise why leak stories like this as there is no benefit to the progress of the deal other than to get the fans on the boards back and help MM get the club for even less than he was planning.

Archived