Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox in a Box

Next 4

Cardiff (H)

I really think that City have got a chance of getting a win and making it three in a row and people starting to talk about play offs again. This has got sheffield united from last year written all over it.

Prediction: City win... City 3-1 Cardiff

Hull City (A)

0,,~2882138,00.jpg

This is probably going to be a classic Rob Kelly away game, Under Levein we usually lost games like this but I think a draw is probable. Similar to QPR, we will take the lead and then hold on and they score in the 60th minute of thereabouts. However I can sense a late goal for us again similar to Wolves. When was the last time we won on boxing day out of interest? I can only remember mediocre drawas against Newcastle and Millwall. And defeats to Ipswich, twice, and a 6-1 defeat to arsenal :rolleyes:

Prediction: City Win ... 2-1

Southampton (A)

Well this could go one of two ways, a comfortble victory for the saints IF they get an early goal. Or, if City can manage a smash and grab goal and keep it tight in the first half who knows? I think we are capable of another score draw here and I think we will get it.

Prediction: Score Draw ... 1-1

Sunderland (H)

Oh my days, this is probably the most difficult to predict. I can see sunderland coming here for a draw and that will not suite City. Hmmmm I'm going for a 0-0 here. Perhaps 1-0 to either side. or maybe city could "start the new year with a bang" - the words of citys marketing department not mine :whistle:

Prediction: Dull goaless game with out french lilys attempting to be "physical"

Overall

City stay in touch with the play offs with a respectable 8 points out of 12. New years present? New Years Resolution for Rob, attack attack attack.

draw win lose draw I think, say, 1-1, 2-1, 0-1, 0-0. Could be worse... which is what worries me!

Well, of course it could be worse. I don't think that there's a team in the division that couldn't do worse than that.

If I was being entirely optimistic, I'd say 4 wins... but I know that isn't the way to be when ya a Leicester Fan.. lol

So being realistic

Cardiff City (Win)

Hull (Win)

Southhampton (Draw)

Sunderland (Loss/Draw)

So if it's 2 wins, 2 draws, that's 8 points

But I reckon it's more going to be 2 wins, 1 draw, one loss... 7 points

7/12 is not bad, it's better than we've done in previous years over the holiday period... :D :D

City stay in touch with the play offs with a respectable 8 points out of 12. New years present? New Years Resolution for Rob, attack attack attack.

jusyt listening to cardiff match i sense we may lose it, but attack attack attack is actually what were doing but were clueless in the final third i think his resolution should be train the the strikers to find the back of the net!

Archived