Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BartonFox

Honestly, I am at a loss with our support

i suppose if the current deal goes tits-up and there is nothing else we could do what west-ham supporters once did.

we could pick a game , get the word out and boycott it. alert bill blanderson and radio leicester so that the majority of fans will know the score and see what happens. it would help to have the protest lead by a locally known figure , say the editor of the fox fanzine?

its probably pie in the sky but its a suggestion , if things go on as they are. :ph34r:

The majority of our fans (if this deal falls through) will probably go along with the belief that the board "acted in the best interests of Leicester City Football Club" and that Milan wasn't in our best interests. They'd (the board) make up some bollocks excuse and most of the fans (because they probably aren't as informed as people who post on forums such as this) would quite possibly believe it. My feelings are that if/when this deal collapses, the board will not get the blame for it. I like the suggestion from ithuriel, but maybe it's a little far-fetched and only a handful of fans would join in (not really enough :( ).

Archived