Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BartonFox

Honestly, I am at a loss with our support

Disappointing, really. I think there's something romantic about the notion you're some sort of revolutionary die-hard who makes bi-monthly 1000 mile round trips to Leicester from the Bonnie banks of some Scottish wilderness just to campaign and rally the support of the City fanbase. You may hike our prices, you may privatise our shirt-suplies, but you'll never take our freedom? Or something.

Just a shame you've got nothing more to offer than a few dopey, apologetic thumb-up emoticons before you likely forget this thread existed and go back to the monotonous preaching pre-Caerdydd match day. I'm disillusioned.

I need not offer anything more than apologetic emoticons as what I have done, and what I continue to do rests well with me.

Where are you from, He's Not Bald?

I need not offer anything more than apologetic emoticons as what I have done, and what I continue to do rests well with me.

Shrug. Your soul, I've been hinting for pages, I'll just outright say it - smacks of hypocrisy, fella, disappointing.

Good God! :o

Would it be cheeky to enquire as to your age? Do you consider yourself Welsh?

I'm 38 and I'm doubt the Welsh consider me one of theirs,I don't speak the lingo (not even an accent) dislike rugby with a passion,and try as I might I just don't find sheep attractive! :blink:

Where are you from, He's Not Bald?

Shrug. Your soul, I've been hinting for pages, I'll just outright say it - smacks of hypocrisy, fella, disappointing.

Never mind, eh? It can smack of all it likes to you, but we have been over this ground before under another one of your guises.

Merry Christmas :santa:

Never mind, eh? It can smack of all it likes to you, but we have been over this ground before under another one of your guises.

Merry Christmas :santa:

You've got me mixed up with someone else,until 2 weeks ago I had never been here before,and if the reference to sheep has upset you then that's tough because regardless of if you believe me or not I am Welsh and contrary to popular belief we do have a sense of humour!....... :angry:

Sadly we now have a majority of fan base that votes against moving the kop, votes against an over 16's area, that votes against singing areas and complains about mexican waves. The only way that The Chief Exec and Chairman will be removed is by the shareholders, they are also apathetic seeing as there investment was a gift until it's become time to sell. It's a sorry state but Merry Xmas everyone!!

And can someone explain to me why he is still getting away scott free?

The man has guided us to a state far more precarious than when Eric Hall got the Forrest Gump

A slight exaggeration there, methinks.

And you wonder why NOBODY buys your argument... :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Sadly we now have a majority of fan base that votes against moving the kop, votes against an over 16's area, that votes against singing areas and complains about mexican waves.

Mixing all sorts of things up there. I think the whining about Mexican waves was on here and thus scarcely a majority. Maybe even most of the whining was by those most keen on moving the kop, introducing singing areas etc.

The only way that The Chief Exec and Chairman will be removed is by the shareholders, they are also apathetic seeing as there investment was a gift until it's become time to sell.

Except of course, the shareholders put in place a chairman whose job was to attract outside investment/sell the club. Which would get rid of both the CEO and chairman. But, hey, it's not your job to check facts, right?

If she's one of those NI football fans that sent death threats to their own best midfielder and booed off Big John just for playing for the Bhoys, I'll happily do more than just repeat the above!

Being the lovely girl that she is, I can't imagine her threatening anyone.

In fact it was she and her family who got threats of their own when they refused to pay protection money on their business in Belfast during the Troubles.

Okay the business was blown up. But I thought it showed the spirit of protest - especially as the protection still wasn't paid. Null and void I suppose with nothing left to protect!.

Sadly we now have a majority of fan base that votes against moving the kop, votes against an over 16's area, that votes against singing areas and complains about mexican waves.

That's not strictly true. if you're referring to the survey than only a small proportion of the fanbase actually voted in that.

Mexican waves are a little dated anyway, which is why you never see them anywhere else.

Mexican waves are a little dated anyway, which is why you never see them anywhere else.

Dated?! :blink:

Who are you? The Trinny & Susannah of football? ~ 'Oh no sweetie, I'd simply die if I saw one of those in mah stadium!'

Meh! :rolleyes:

Archived