Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ultra

Player ratings v. Cardiff

Henderson - 5 A little indecisive at times, little to do

Maybury - 5.5 Fair effort

McAuley - 7 Looked solid all match

Kisnorbo - 6 Mix of very good and some woeful passing

Johansson - 8 Linked well with Levi best game since Villa and getting better

Low - 1 Best thing was taken off at half time,woeful display,1 point as its xmas. Had a great chance to shoot when 1 on 1 but ran scared into corner and lost ball.Inept.

Williams - 7 Quality delivery into forwards. Set palys need to be better

Tiatto - 6 Good first half,ran out of energy

Porter - 7 Ran the show first half but struggled to get into game in second

Hume - 6 Lovely touches but had to come deep to find space in second, never allowed to play by Cardiffs defence

Hammond - 6 Great effort and speed but good enough in or near box

Welsh - 5 Better than Low.Where is Sylla?

Fryatt - 5 Seems slow and unfit but better than last effort

Wesolowski - 5 Not on long but made a couple of good tackles. Needs to start instead of Tiatto

You must be joking!!!

Henderson: 7 did what he had too

Maybury: 7 anonimous but cannot remember a mistake

McAuley: 9 solid, never beaten, confident, fantastic signing well done RK

Kisnorbo: 6 a bit nervy, still solid but with some mistakes

Johansson: 6 poor 1st half better in the 2nd tho good wing play

Low: 1 The only differance between him in the side and having 10 men is that their full back is ment to mark him One of the worst performances I have seen in a LCFC shirt, sadly not up to the job.

Williams: 6 few glimses of quality but not good enough with his flimsy attitude

Tiatto: 8 hard as nails in midfield and impressing me no end great attitude as always, showing restraint! not BOOKED!

Porter: 7 Reminds me of JJ, so quick & nimble will be a star, solid performance

Hume: 7 not his best day great enthusiasum, work rate , no help

Hammond: 4 tried but no up to the job

Fryatt: 7 better from him may get a start now, looked sharper, good box play interchanging good passes

Welsh: 6 average performance, tried, but not much came.

Weslowski: 6 never seems to be given a chance! I would really complain but tiatto is doing so well at the moment

Henderson - 7 - didn't have much to do but his kicking had improved

Maybury - 7 - some good tackles and went up well

McAuley - 8 - played very well, solid

Kisnorbo - 7 - played well but some mistakes that could of cost the game

Johansson* - 9 - great positioning, timing and tackling, also went up and helped in the attack well

Low - 5 - lost the ball constantly

Williams - 6 - helped string a few passes together but didn't do anything of real note

Tiatto - 6 - didnt look as commited as i've seen him be

Porter - 7 - some good runs and passes

Hume - 6 - no service

Hammond - 5 - seemed to stop running when he was through on goal

Welsh - 6 - didnt do bad considering he's only left footed, cut inside and layed the ball off well on the wing

Fryatt - 6 - got the ball, passed it, basic skills but looked better then before

Wesolowski - 6 - didn't see him do much but didn't do that bad

Henderson 7 (He had nothing to do but did it well)

Maybury 6.5 (Played his part in a clean sheet but sod-all else)

McAuley 8 (Looked almost classy)

Kisnorbo 7 (As with Maybury but will Kelly ever demand that 10 yards be his maximum pass)

Nils 7 (Tried really hard and often succeeded in being a partner for Porter. Trouble was as soon as he attacked he looked knackered and a bit vulnerable)

Low 0 (That's not being facetious. He only played one half anyway and did nothing of value in that entire time as I recall. Worse, he was always a split second late as if he didn't have his heart in it. Do us all a favour and sod off)

Williams 6 (Just not fit enough to use his talent. Andy King must weep at never getting a chance).

Tiatto 6.75 (If only he could last a full game. He meant every tackle and every pass. Just ran out of motive power which is a big minus really).

Porter 8 (Our attack's equivalent of McAuley. Made his mistakes but was at the hub of every classy move we made. Ten different sized Porter's in the team and we'd keep the ball for ages - and it would never rise off the ground. Virtually starved second half because tiring midfielders meant he had to move further and further back. What a waste).

Hammond 5 (Missed one good chance and got all his marks for his first half effort. Got completely head down, anxious and indecisive second half)

Hume 6.5 (The odd shot but seems to be foraging fruther and further back - almost as if Kelly's sneaking a 4-5-1 on us).

Subs: Welsh 4 (Not enough pace or strength to beat anyone and forever turning back onto his favoured foot which defeated the object of playing him out wide. Blatantly coped out a couple of times - once by giving Porter a hospital ball on his inside cos he couldn't stand the heat. Had I been Porter I'd have slogged him.

Fryatt 5 (Competently taken disallowed goal. At least looked like he was trying at last)

Wesolowski 5 (If he completed his 10 minutes uninjured that will be a bonus for the day).

Archived