Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
DB11

Is it just me or....

Is it just me or do referees seem to give more decisions to the away team???

Whether it be at the Walkers or anywhere else.

Eg. if it is a 50-50 challenge the free kick will go to the away team. I swear these refs nowadays like winding up the home support.

Is it just me or do referees seem to give more decisions to the away team???

Whether it be at the Walkers or anywhere else.

Eg. if it is a 50-50 challenge the free kick will go to the away team. I swear these refs nowadays like winding up the home support.

That's the case in this division....but when was the last time major decisions went against the likes of Chelsea and Manchester United?

OK Wigan got a peno last week but man u were already 3-0 up.

If anyone watched sky sports news this week they had a series on violence towards referees. If i were a ref i would give it to the home team to ensure survival at least until the following day

I think there was a general directive issued to referees in the top four leagues at the start of the season that they should give more decisions to away teams until Christmas.

Stats from Opta showed around 70% of fouls were going to the home team last year in the Premiership so the FA, the Football League and the ref's panel got together and decided to "even things up" this year.

I think there was a general directive issued to referees in the top four leagues at the start of the season that they should give more decisions to away teams until Christmas.

Stats from Opta showed around 70% of fouls were going to the home team last year in the Premiership so the FA, the Football League and the ref's panel got together and decided to "even things up" this year.

Well thats stupid, they should give it whichever way they think they should.

Archived