Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Cardiff City

Latest ticket news.

We have been allocated 1552 tickets for this match, 552 seating and 1000 terrace priced at £20 Adults, £15 Under 16's, OAP's over 60 and students with valid NUS card.

Tickets for this match will are on sale as follows;

Monday 15th January - Season Ticket Holders Priority 1

Tuesday 16th January - Season Ticket Holders Priority 2

Wednesday 17th January - Season Ticket Holders Priority 3

Thursday 18th January - Members

Friday 19th January - General Sale.

All tickets are subject to availability and at this stage there will be no tickets available on the day of the game.

The Fox Travel coaches - new times TBC is priced at £16.50 Adult STH, £14.50 Concession STH and £17.50 Adults and £15.50 Concessions.

For trains, use this link.

And this link for the National Express.

For those driving, directions etc can be found here...

Please keep to useful advice on parking, pre-match eating and drinking etc. Unnecessary posts WILL be deleted. :thumbup:

There's a Wetherspoons (Hmm), and a decentish pub across the road, did good food from what I recall about 5-10 mins walk from Ninian Park.

someone told me the train station is right next door to the ground or fairly close.

Which one lol

Cus' I'm Impatient and bored I had a look myself :P

BY TrainThe nearest train station is Ninian Park Halt, which is only a couple of minutes walk from the ground. This station is on a local line which is served by trains from Cardiff Central. Alternatively as Barry Hodges informs me; 'Grangetown station is around a 10-15 minute walk away from Ninian Park and is served by fairly frequent trains from Cardiff Central, that continue onto Penarth or Barry Island. On leaving Grangetown station turn left, cross the main road and then turn right into Sloper road for the ground'.

Grangetown station isn't really the best option - its almost as far from Ninian Park as central station is, I'd say either walk from Central Station or go to Ninian Park Halt. Central Station is about a 15 minute walk in a straight line, just turn left out the front of it and keep walking, then left at the end and round the corner.

Pubs? St.Mary's Street is packed with them. Go out of the station, past the bus stops, then turn right and its the road at the end, can't miss it, or the giant wetherspoons thats on the corner. Opposite it theres, the "brewery quarter", some trendy restaurant area, Yard at the front is quite good - its something for people who want pub lunch style food but want something a little bit classier than the microwave meal stuff you get from wetherspoons. Not silly money like some of the places around there though. Fairly good bar, but its not the kind of place you'd go just for drinks. Have to admit that I don't go around resaurants and the like much so I'm not much help there, I tend to end up just getting a sandwich from one of the 10+ (seriously!) Greggs around the place.

Just on the right of this is "chippy lane", Dorothy's (iirc, something like that anyway) is the one to go for. Theres another large wetherspoons, off Westgate Street by the Millenium Stadium and theres some less by-the-numbers pubs dotted all over the place.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived