Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Louise

Moan In

Thats one thing I dont regret from moving down to London, blokes calling me "me duck" and stuff!

Then again having a London accent didnt help a few years back. I went with my younger brother to Charltons ground and sat outside the away end to see if any City fans had spare tickets. Im sure they all thought I was Charlton. Anyway one dude comes up and said he wanted about 4 times the ticket price so I said "No Thanks" and he went hrough the turnstile. Next thing you know he returns, standing there with a few mates on the other side of the fence and calls me every name under the sun (again thinking I was Charlton) and weilds a greeny that landed on my newly bought jeans. Mayhem followed as I tried to jump the fence to rip his head off until the stewards pulled me back and off I went home, having been gobbed on by a fellow City fan.

Happy Days!! :D

Thats one thing I dont regret from moving down to London, blokes calling me "me duck" and stuff!

Then again having a London accent didnt help a few years back. I went with my younger brother to Charltons ground and sat outside the away end to see if any City fans had spare tickets. Im sure they all thought I was Charlton. Anyway one dude comes up and said he wanted about 4 times the ticket price so I said "No Thanks" and he went hrough the turnstile. Next thing you know he returns, standing there with a few mates on the other side of the fence and calls me every name under the sun (again thinking I was Charlton) and weilds a greeny that landed on my newly bought jeans. Mayhem followed as I tried to jump the fence to rip his head off until the stewards pulled me back and off I went home, having been gobbed on by a fellow City fan.

Happy Days!! :D

Are you sure he was a Foxes fan!

Surely his snot would have been blue lol

Archived