Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
THEBIGJOHNSTEADER;

Colchester

I reckon we'll go away tomorrow and play very defensively because they are gung-ho at home and like to score goals there. Kelly will be aware of the Cup game on Wednesday and will not want his players attacking incase they get kicked or injured, so expect the long ball game to be at its almighty best as well tomorrow. Really taking into account our away record I cannot see us getting a result there tomorrow. They have 2 of the top 5 goalscorers in this division.

I reckon we'll go away tomorrow and play very defensively because they are gung-ho at home and like to score goals there. Kelly will be aware of the Cup game on Wednesday and will not want his players attacking incase they get kicked or injured, so expect the long ball game to be at its almighty best as well tomorrow. Really taking into account our away record I cannot see us getting a result there tomorrow. They have 2 of the top 5 goalscorers in this division.

I think we stand a chance tomorrow, but not a chance on Wednesday, so the opposite to you :P

Will you be sad when you move ground?

I'm looking forward to this. It makes sense, sit on the bus for hours, then stand for 90 minutes. How it should be :thumbup:

Yes I will be sad but to be honest it is the only way to get the modern fan into the stadium. Many of them will not stand up in the cold and rain under rusty old roofs with dodgy catering and even worse bogs!

They want poncy 3 course meals, overpriced drinks, fitted carpets and comfy seats, welcome to the world of corporate entertaining, the death of how football used to be.

Archived