Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
THEBIGJOHNSTEADER;

Colchester

Fryatt and Hume will re-kinndle tomorrow to produce the attacking performance of the season. Colchester 0 Foxes 3

COME ON LADSSSSSSSSSS...

Colchester havent got that many decent players IMO and simalarly to Hull, are there for a beating. They have a couple of inform strikers but they arent superb forwards IMO.

Time to let there mega crowd for 6,000 people know that you may think you will continue your run but its about to come to a sad end.

Colchester 1-3 Leicester

The return of Matty Fryatt :D

If we can stop there strikers we could be in with a chance,Will be a test down the left for Levi,there right back is a very decent player Greg Halford.

I can see goals in the game though. :unsure:

If that proves a problem we could easily switch Levi to the right, Hughes into midfield and play Tiatto wide left.

Levi wouldn't have a problem with that and Halford might have a warmer afternoon that he might otherwise have anticipated - if Tiatto can get a proper run up! :D

Our home run of 11 wins includes 33 goals for and only 8 against, but it has to end sometime!

Our boys get out the blocks early, so watch out for the 1st 10 minutes, it could be lively!

Major lack of respect on here for Colchester and Williams, They have done a great job this season and the scorelines you lot are suggesting are tripe! I would be happy with a win of course even a draw would be slightly unexpected with Cufc's home record.

Cufc 2 vs Lcfc 2 ;)

Anyway balls to the match i'm looking forward to a real hovel and them terraces! :scarf::chant:

If that proves a problem we could easily switch Levi to the right, Hughes into midfield and play Tiatto wide left.

Levi wouldn't have a problem with that and Halford might have a warmer afternoon that he might otherwise have anticipated - if Tiatto can get a proper run up! :D

but then tiatto will drift inside leaving halford in oceans of space. if we had to swap i would rather put hughes out there.

Anyway balls to the match i'm looking forward to a real hovel and them terraces! :scarf::chant:

Dont worry mate its a real hell hole, lots of noise, small pitch and terraces, dont you just love it, I do and I have been going to vitually every game since the late sixties :D

Will you be sad when you move ground?

I'm looking forward to this. It makes sense, sit on the bus for hours, then stand for 90 minutes. How it should be :thumbup:

Will you be sad when you move ground?

I'm looking forward to this. It makes sense, sit on the bus for hours, then stand for 90 minutes. How it should be :thumbup:

I bet it'll be like like us moving from Filbo. It'll be sad at the time but when we've gone and seen the new ground it's not so bad and you realise it's the best decision.

Any game could be a bore draw, but i think this will have goals and excitement in it. If it hasn't, i will be annoyed and declare it a waste of a trip :angry:

:P

Well Christopher and Jamie are bound to score at some point, whoever said it had 0-0 written all over it obviously aint to clued up, no chance (bet it ends up 0-0 now)

Archived