lookwhaticando Posted 13 January 2007 Posted 13 January 2007 Now that IS a classic little and large strike force. I can't tell if Bellamy is a little short arse, or Peter Crouch is the tallest man alive. Judging by the gulf in their heights, I'd say it's a bit of both. Saturday Football Photos @ the beeb
Geo V Posted 13 January 2007 Posted 13 January 2007 Get Levi in the picture Little, Littler, and Freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaakkkkkkk! As said is Deuce Bigalow movies "He`s a huge bitch"
Daggers Posted 13 January 2007 Posted 13 January 2007 Get Levi in the picture He's busy...http://www.foxestalk.co.uk/forums/index.ph...st&p=503399
Geo V Posted 13 January 2007 Posted 13 January 2007 He's busy...http://www.foxestalk.co.uk/forums/index.ph...st&p=503399 Levi is not only a great footballer of the future, but he has starred with the Hoff. Check the pic out on this dudes myspace... http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea...iendid=12670871
Wils Posted 13 January 2007 Posted 13 January 2007 Now that IS a classic little and large strike force. I can't tell if Bellamy is a little short arse, or Peter Crouch is the tallest man alive. Judging by the gulf in their heights, I'd say it's a bit of both. Saturday Football Photos @ the beeb Quality,Crouch just makes me laugh looking at him.
lcfc_jme Posted 13 January 2007 Posted 13 January 2007 Good stuff lwicd! Crouch is a fooking freak of nature absolutely massive stood next to Bellamy there :laugh:
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.