Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
James.

The Fans

at least this time you didn't have to endure they equally terrible "stand up if you love Leicester" one of the most boring,dull and unimaginative songs ever imo that should be banned from grounds although maybe a chant of "sit down if you love Leicester" would have worked on this occasion

You can't say things like that, Jay, not around here.

Did Colchester actually sing at all?

I only heard one thing from them, which was 'can you hear the leicester sing? Noo'

Which seemed pretty ridiculous.

My mate seems to think he couldnt hear us and they sang all game.

Crazy stuff.

"YOU'RE JUST A SMALL FKIN MARROW, SMALL FKIN MAAAAROW, YOU'RE JUST A SMALL FKIN MAAAAROW

that was started by my old man. he can seem clever at times :blink: i think i was standing by wils too, someone pointed out that they lived in ipswich so i'd guess it was him

that was started by my old man. he can seem clever at times :blink: i think i was standing by wils too, someone pointed out that they lived in ipswich so i'd guess it was him

I was standing next to wils aswell (holding his hand) :ph34r:

i was over there the whole game, she was bitching about trying to watch the game as they were pissing about with a large flag and bumping into her, apparently she does it all the time.

we had a few of the old songs going today which was a nice throw back, een for someone of my relitivly young years in terams of support

Yes I was there as well...she's a miserable old bag..I've seen her complain before about our lad's shouting too loud..for fcuks sake!...but hey she's a fan..and she made the effort to be there so what the hell? :clap:

Me and TPH were about five yards to Wils' right during the second half.

And we were stood directly behind a Foxestalk legend in his own lunch (of pies) time during the first half. :ph34r:

Didn't really happen for us today. :( We turned up bang on kickoff and barely got into the stand properly. Naive beer management meant we sobered up on the train out to Colchester too which didn't help. There were a good bunch to our right who were singing Iwan Is A Welshman so we went over there in the second half (taking in a fantastic argument between two Leicester fans - don't know what he'd done wrong but some middle-aged woman was going absolutely mental at some poor bloke, indescribably funny, she was bellowing at the stewards to throw him out and just got a load of abuse off her own fans. She also had one of the largest heads I've ever seen).

Limited to the same old snidey remarks today really. The best one was when Colchester brought on Hogan Ephraim.

TPH: "What?! That's not even a name!"

One chant we tried to get going which didn't really take off (understandably) involved following du du du Danny Cadamarteri - to the tune of Let's all do the conga - with the line (line, geddit? Ed.) "cocaine across the floor".

Quite a solid effort atmosphere-wise but it's easy to get bored of singing "Leicester, Leicester, Leicester" and "Leicester til I die" 25 times in one game.

Take two at Fulham.

Blatantly MY song.

Ha.

When I said we tried to get it going, we tried to get the cocaine references in. It had already been started by someone to the right of us behind Craig.

So someone else was ripping you off Bertie. :whistle:

I'll 'av um all Fezz!! Arrgggh!!

Archived