Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Kilworthfox

Live transfer updates

French striker Luigi Lombard signs for Leicester on loan until the end of the season from Cardiff. That seems like a strange one... the two sides are both gunning for promotion into the Premiership.

thought it was 1month with a view to extending it

Budding film star Russell Hoult joins Stoke on a free transfer from West Brom after a series of newspaper, er, expose, led to a falling out with management at the Hawthorns. Wonder what he could have been up to?

lol

LMFAO

Budding film star Russell Hoult joins Stoke on a free transfer from West Brom after a series of newspaper, er, expose, led to a falling out with management at the Hawthorns. Wonder what he could have been up to?

lol

LMFAO

He at least he was proud he kept his WBA shirt on! lol Turncoat.......... i bet he did now as i mention it lol

Derby's parent club is Crystal Palace!?!?

Jon Macken signs for Derby from parent club Crystal Palace.
21:29 French striker Luigi Lombard signs for Leicester on loan until the end of the season from Cardiff. That seems like a strange one... the two sides are both gunning for promotion into the Premiership.

Luigi LOMBARD??

Michael Duberry officially becomes a Reading player in an attempt to relive his glory years at Chelsea and Leeds. Sorry, did I say glory?

Benfica have agreed to loan Manuel Fernandes to Everton for the rest of the season... think we covered that story yesterday, but you can never be too thorough... let's hope the boss is watching...

Hearts midfielder Paul Hartley agrees to join Celtic. Wonder if he'll change his name to Paul Celticly... no, didn't think so.

Walid Regragui (who, I hear you say) quits Racing Santander after not getting many opportunities to shine at the Spanish side. Well, that's why you've never heard of him!

What do you call Franz Kafka when he's losing a pub quiz? A blank Czech, obviously. Speaking of which, Udinese have picked up a pair of them, signing Tomas Sivok from Sparta Prague and Tomas Zapotocny from Slovan Liberec.

Rumours abound that former PSG flop Vikash Dhorasoo could be heading back to Italy, where he played for Milan, tonight, with Parma interested in the amateur film director's films, sorry, skills

did I hear 'piss-take' somewhere :whistle:

Archived