Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Thracian

Ultras-sonic!

It is a shame there is so much negativity over this from fans who should know better. I do have reservations over one or two issues though. Primarily it is the proposed move into N block. To get the atmos going at the Walkers will need the help of the 'Ultra' guys, but IMHO the revolution needs to be in the Kop.

There is a great danger of a lack of atmosphere in a much larger proportion of the stadium. The Ultras need to carefully consider where they move to, if indeed they move at all.

KEEP IT IN THE KOP!

I also have to agree with Leicfox that Spion Kopites is poor name for the group...sounds like a club for the junior foxes.

Keep up the good work though, anything to improve the match day experience is to be encouraged.

It is a shame there is so much negativity over this from fans who should know better. I do have reservations over one or two issues though. Primarily it is the proposed move into N block. To get the atmos going at the Walkers will need the help of the 'Ultra' guys, but IMHO the revolution needs to be in the Kop.

There is a great danger of a lack of atmosphere in a much larger proportion of the stadium. The Ultras need to carefully consider where they move to, if indeed they move at all.

KEEP IT IN THE KOP!

I also have to agree with Leicfox that Spion Kopites is poor name for the group...sounds like a club for the junior foxes.

Keep up the good work though, anything to improve the match day experience is to be encouraged.

Thats about summed up my opinion on the matter, good post :thumbup:

fooking hell fire.

A bit of help, support and encouragement for such fans wouldn't go amiss.

They're making a genuine attempt to do something about the atmosphere - something the club itself has tried (and failed) for some time. They believe their proposals are sensible enough and safe enough to approach the club about it, as they believe they can succeed where the club has failed.

Why wouldn't the club support it? It might get some of the supporters off their back for not doing anything about the atmosphere, at least.

They've made their decision to approach the club about the idea, and so far the feedback would appear to be very positive by the sounds of it. So what harm has been done by asking? Both parties stand to gain if the idea can be implemented sensibly.

They at least deserve a shot at the atmosphere 'problem' - and they deserve more backing for trying than half of you seem willing to give.

Why all the cynicism all the fooking time?

Archived