Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Same Old Same old

mockery

MILAN: DEAL TO BE SEALED THIS WEEK

Milan Mandaric expects his takeover of Leicester City to be completed by the end of this week.

The Serbian-American millionaire again ran the rule over City on Saturday and was positive that the final hurdles have been cleared.

Mandaric is confident that the issue will be put before the shareholders in the next day or so, and that the board's recommendation of acceptance will be rubber-stamped.

His own feeling is that he cannot wait to help out City and, with a clear reference to the recent changes on the board who now present a totally united front, he said: "There has been more progress in the last four days than there has been in four months. I think, and hope, we are nearly there now."

Mandaric was again warmly greeted by the City faithful, whose backing for his efforts he credits with causing him not to give up during the much-delayed process.

His own commitment, incidentally, was a four-hour drive through Friday night back in Serbia to get a flight to England in time to see the 1-1 draw against Luton.

The result showed him again what needs to be done and, after a glance at the league table, he would no doubt echo everyone's thoughts that being three points and four places above the drop zone, even with a game in hand, is a bit too close for comfort.

And City boss Robert Kelly, who believes his side need 16 points from the last 16 games to stay up, appears to agree as he said: "People may say we are six points better off than we were this time last year, but we are still not where we want to be and the sooner the takeover is completed the better.

"This would be a good time in the season for it to be done, with a third of the campaign left, mainly for the supporters and players because they are the most important people at any football club.

"They need to know the direction we are heading, and it is good news for them that it looks as if this is finally going to be sorted out this week."

City skipper Paddy McCarthy, whose dislocated shoulder in training saw him miss Saturday's match, could be ruled out for a month.

Gareth McAuley, who switched to the centre of defence in his place, suffered a calf knock which has ruled him out of stand-by duty with Northern Ireland for their friendly against Wales tomorrow night.

Kelly will have his fingers crossed that Patrick Kisnorbo does not get injured with Australia in their friendly against Denmark at QPR's Loftus Road.

Blah blah blah, blah blah, blah blah blah blah blah Blah blah blah, blah blah, blah blah blah blah blah Blah blah blah blah blah, 'blah blah blah blah blah'!! :unsure:

Is anyone else finding that all these so called "nearly there" stories are starting to look like the above statement, which incidentally I quoted from myself earlier?! <_<

For those desperate to find out what it says, I've taken the time to translate it:

The takeover of Leicester City is coming to an end as it seems that we are 'nearly there'!! :unsure:

Does anyone else find the compulsory arse licking of the supporters each week really patronizing?

You have got to remember that MM turned Pompey into more of a family club where he knew everybodies name and had his big nose in everything going on at the club to the extreme where at times it wound up the old twitcher (Harry Redknapp). He did get the fans onside and backed it up with the signings and club progression. I have no objection to him doing the same with us!

You have got to remember that MM turned Pompey into more of a family club where he knew everybodies name and had his big nose in everything going on at the club to the extreme where at times it wound up the old twitcher (Harry Redknapp). He did get the fans onside and backed it up with the signings and club progression. I have no objection to him doing the same with us!

I was referring more towards dialogue from Rob Kelly, not Milan!!

Milan on the other hand can lick my arse all day and I'll lick his in return if he can sort this mess out

I was referring more towards dialogue from Rob Kelly, not Milan!!

Milan on the other hand can lick my arse all day and I'll lick his in return if he can sort this mess out

What sort of a family does that??! Are you from Yorkshire mate? :D

Well, another story releaased, but why does this seem more believable i think maybe milan said this week and rob kelly said this week as well so this means some action has been taken, i personally like the " more has been done in four days then four months" which means LCFC have just been taking the piss, i hope it is completed cause the loan deadline is coming up soon so we need to have some better players in the squad espically as we are only 3 points away from the sleepless nights zone. hopefully it is completed soon and we all can get on with our lives

Well, another story releaased, but why does this seem more believable i think maybe milan said this week and rob kelly said this week as well so this means some action has been taken, i personally like the " more has been done in four days then four months" which means LCFC have just been taking the piss, i hope it is completed cause the loan deadline is coming up soon so we need to have some better players in the squad espically as we are only 3 points away from the sleepless nights zone. hopefully it is completed soon and we all can get on with our lives

if they didn't want him to takeover why didn't they just tell him to p1ss off?

Archived