Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Monk

From the Metro

Sorry I have been off the scene for a few days guys, but I read this story over some guys shoulder in the crush hour train this morning.

In the actual paper MM was quoted as saying something along the lines of "There's been more progress in the last 4 days than in the last 4 months"

If they put it up on the Metro website I will post it. But that quote alone is encouraging?? Even the pessimists must admit!!

It is indeed promising news, but the shareholders are the one's who will make the final decision and until they've received the bid it's hard to predict the outcome. But i'm praying they are as desperate for this to go through as the fans are.

Sorry I have been off the scene for a few days guys, but I read this story over some guys shoulder in the crush hour train this morning.

In the actual paper MM was quoted as saying something along the lines of "There's been more progress in the last 4 days than in the last 4 months"

If they put it up on the Metro website I will post it. But that quote alone is encouraging?? Even the pessimists must admit!!

Mate, you can pick up a Metro free on the way into the station and once on a tube there are about 200 of them on each carraige but still you didnt get your own. Thats shocking :D

BTW it is old news but either way it is good news. If it doesnt happen this week Ive decided to start supporting Chelski :whistle:

Mate, you can pick up a Metro free on the way into the station and once on a tube there are about 200 of them on each carraige but still you didnt get your own. Thats shocking :D

BTW it is old news but either way it is good news. If it doesnt happen this week Ive decided to start supporting Chelski :whistle:

Mate I cannot stand the metro - it really gets up my nose... its worse than the Daily Mail! Worse even than the Mockery. No wait. I retract that statement

This morning I was doing a French Language Course on my mp3 player though... reading over someone's shoulder was sufficient.

Mate I cannot stand the metro - it really gets up my nose... its worse than the Daily Mail! Worse even than the Mockery. No wait. I retract that statement

This morning I was doing a French Language Course on my mp3 player though... reading over someone's shoulder was sufficient.

lol. I cant stand the tube fullstop. If you arent being asked by a begging Albanian for some spare change (whilst she holds her baby like its a fookin ragdoll), you are being stepped on by old people who think they can do what they want or a smelling somebodies armpit if forced to stand as the tube gets packed. The summer is even worse lol

Archived