Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Southend United

Latest ticket news.

We have been allocated 1015 tickets for this match priced at £20 Adults, £12 Seniors (60+), £10 for 16's and under and £12 for Students (with a valid NUS). Another 938 tickets are available on request.

Tickets will go on sale as follows;

Monday 19th February - Season Ticket Holders Priority 1

Tuesday 20th February - Season Ticket Holders Priority 2

Wednesday 21st February - Season Ticket Holders Priority 3

Thursday 22nd February - Members

Friday 23rd February - General Sale

Fox Travel coaches will depart from the Walkers Stadium at 9.00am and are priced as follows;

Adult (Season Ticket Holder) £15.50

Concession (Season Ticket Holder) £13.50

Adult (Non Season Ticket Holder) £16.50

Concession (Non Season Ticket Holder) £14.50

For trains, use this link.

And this link for the National Express.

For those driving, directions etc can be found here...

Please keep to useful advice on parking, pre-match eating and drinking etc. Unnecessary posts WILL be deleted. :thumbup:

Just to add my expertice to this

There are two train station's in Southend, the one closest to the ground is the East Station ;)

There's actually three:

Southend Central

Southend Victoria

Southend East

Also Westcliff station isn't that far from the ground either (spitting distance from where I used to live).

Ref. parking. Don't bother paying for it, there is ample parking in the streets surrounding the ground (if you don't mind the walk).

Information which is important to me so I'm sticking it in here.

Can you buy tickets from the Walkers tomorrow morning? I know of a couple of people who are interested in going and didn't have the time to buy them this week. Is it possible?

Kind regards,

Jamie17.

Information which is important to me so I'm sticking it in here.

Can you buy tickets from the Walkers tomorrow morning? I know of a couple of people who are interested in going and didn't have the time to buy them this week. Is it possible?

Kind regards,

Jamie17.

You couldn't for the Ipswich game, they said they send all the away tickets back to the club at closing time on a Friday evening, for Saturday matches of course.

Archived