Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
JoeyB

Own a Milan shirt

Here is your chance to bid for one of three Leicester City shirts - signed by Milan Mandaric!

Mr Mandaric assumed control of the club on Tuesday, February 13 - and his arrival was announced in front of a packed press conference at the Walkers Stadium.

And the official Leicester City website have three Foxes shirts from that event - which are now available through an online auction.

Each shirt comes complete with a certificate of authenticity from the club.

You could own a piece of history!

Linkage

Here is your chance to bid for one of three Leicester City shirts - signed by Milan Mandaric!

Mr Mandaric assumed control of the club on Tuesday, February 13 - and his arrival was announced in front of a packed press conference at the Walkers Stadium.

And the official Leicester City website have three Foxes shirts from that event - which are now available through an online auction.

Each shirt comes complete with a certificate of authenticity from the club.

You could own a piece of history!

Linkage

How good must it feel to walk into the stadium knowing it's all yours, the best 'toy' a mulit-millionnaire could have surely!

How good must it feel to walk into the stadium knowing it's all yours, the best 'toy' a mulit-millionnaire could have surely!

This is no play-thing.

This is a business.

Screw that... at £50 already?!

Where is the money going??

A popular charity.

The Leicester City Football Club Transfer Kitty. :P

Screw that... at £50 already?!

Where is the money going??

We will invest the money in bottles of Coke, log onto their website and win that £250k promotion they have at the moment and then Kelly will use it to tell Rab C Douglas to fook off!

We will invest the money in bottles of Coke, log onto their website and win that £250k promotion they have at the moment and then Kelly will use it to tell Rab C Douglas to fook off!

hasnt that already been won ?

Astute.

Ever thought about running a football club? :ph34r:

Damn I have been rumbled. I am Milan Mandaric and please could all pronounce my name correctly. Its Man-der-ick (like kick) and not Man-dar-ic (like rich). I am rich but not by name. :D

BTW who won that Coke thing then? Dont say dirty Leeds as they were way infront. :(

Damn I have been rumbled. I am Milan Mandaric and please could all pronounce my name correctly. Its Man-der-ick (like kick) and not Man-dar-ic (like rich). I am rich but not by name. :D

BTW who won that Coke thing then? Dont say dirty Leeds as they were way infront. :(

Not a clue old chap.

But, never fear... our own money spinning idea is well under way.

The bids are 82, 56 and 50 quid for the blue/white/yellow kits respectively.

They've only been on ebay for an hour and fifteen minutes and they're already heading for 200 quid combined.

These shirts have potential. 200 quid each will be plenty of additional cash to play with in the loan market. :cool:

Can the people at The Walkers get any lower?

I thought we'd just hit the big time and 2 hours later we're selling signed Milan shirts on ebay :blink:

The mind boggles :rolleyes:

Which bit do you fail to comprehend?

The fact that the club would sell such wares?

Or the fact that there's people so obviously willing to stump up the cash for said wares?

If the latter, then the club should be applauded for opening new revenue streams. They found a niche market and they filled it. ;):P:smile:

Congratulations - you just drove the prices up by about 20 quid on the blue one.

The Yellow one just hit 100, too! lol

Ive been outbid again. I`ll go upto £130 on a shirt but thats it as leaving Valentines days activities to the last minute is costing me more than I thought FFS! Here I go again...

Which bit do you fail to comprehend?

The fact that the club would sell such wares?

Or the fact that there's people so obviously willing to stump up the cash for said wares?

If the latter, then the club should be applauded for opening new revenue streams. They found a niche market and they filled it. ;):P:smile:

It wouldn't surprise me if some chancer has just bought a few shirts, stuck Mandaric on the back, and got em signed by his gran and listed them :unsure:

It wouldn't surprise me if some chancer has just bought a few shirts, stuck Mandaric on the back, and got em signed by his gran and listed them :unsure:

lol it says LCFC are the sellers so we are OK.

Ive bid upto £130 on the first two and got outbid but lead the way for the yellow one. I hope no-one goes beyond that £130 as Im not bidding any more! I cant see it though....

Archived