Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Year Of The Fox

N Block Saturday

does anybody now know the numbers for N Block on Saturady? I managed to swap my seats from the kop to row BB N block, and that was this morning. Is it looking promising?

Thanks mate :thumbup:

Is that as far back as you could get them?

Not sure what the numbers are like now but on Tuesday there were 100 at the back and over 350 in the whole block although a fair few more tickets have now been sold.

Not sure what the numbers are like now but on Tuesday there were 100 at the back and over 350 in the whole block although a fair few more tickets have now been sold.

well,ive not been to many matches this season, perhaps 10 home games, and even in the kop its crap. whereas went to the colchester and cardiff game, and the atmosphere was much better.whether its because we were standing, or because we were tightly packed together i don't know. either way if 1000 of us can make some noise in colchester- then 15,000-25,000 bloody well should!!

well,ive not been to many matches this season, perhaps 10 home games, and even in the kop its crap. whereas went to the colchester and cardiff game, and the atmosphere was much better.whether its because we were standing, or because we were tightly packed together i don't know. either way if 1000 of us can make some noise in colchester- then 15,000-25,000 bloody well should!!

yeah could only get BB, my missis had to book them as i was working.theres going to be 5 of us, very drunk, and (fingers crossed) very loud!

yeah could only get BB, my missis had to book them as i was working.theres going to be 5 of us, very drunk, and (fingers crossed) very loud!

Brilliant. Thats means a fair few have been sold since Tuesday :thumbup:

What seat number?

not sure to be honest.im collecting them on the day. i asked for as close to away fans as possible, but as i didn't reserve them myself, i'm not sure. BB is roughly halfway up is it not?

Yeh Just over Half way :thumbup:

Love it

Were standing up Were sitting down :whistle::P

can i just say, during half time, can we also sing up in the stands, for all those who dont go into the concourse, we want 90 mins of non stop singing, yer.also start 10 mins before, all of half time and full time! jst basically lets not shut up! i want us all to have soar throats sunday morning! :thumbup:

Archived