Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
wilko16

Leicester vs Albion

Albion fan here. Good win against Cov yesterday, just shows how crap they really are. On saturday, you lot are playing a side who should cause you problems. This game will be, like the majority of Albion fans, my 1st visit to Leicester since you moved to the Walkers.

What do you all reckon of Saturday's game? Home win? Away win?

Albion fan here. Good win against Cov yesterday, just shows how crap they really are. On saturday, you lot are playing a side who should cause you problems. This game will be, like the majority of Albion fans, my 1st visit to Leicester since you moved to the Walkers.

Draw 0 vs 0 as we are defensively sound. You will be much better than Cov obviously, but we are not playing too bad and its very competative (sorry for that i hate hearing it). Maybe a goal in it either way but we don't really care now as we are here next year so not going anywhere. :thumbup:

You looked in good nick against Boro, you cannot deny the quality you have in players like Koumas. We are on a run of two wins which is surprisingly very good for us. I predict a scoring draw.

Would you lot be happy with a draw?

I don't think anybody is ever happy with a draw to be honest, the whole point in playing is to win games. But considering where you lot are, the quality of your team, and form over the whole season, a draw wouldn't be such a bad result for us. It'd keep our unbeaten run alive, boost confidence and show we can hold teams who have quality and are higher in the league than we are. Good for the run-in and relegation avoidance methinks.

I sadly think we'll lose this one in an entertaining 3-2 defeat.

How's AJ getting on?

He's been truly shit all season.

Until the Ipswich match, and then the Coventry match.

People reckon he's been outstanding for two games now. :o

Frankly I reckon it's because his contract is up at the end of the season and Mandaric won't tolerate dross. :whistle:

I see this being a very defensive game at 0-0 up to the last few minutes of the game where both teams will make a final push for the win, adn Todorov will score in the 92nd minute to edge the game to Leicester 1-0 as the shock result of the day.

He's been truly shit all season.

Until the Ipswich match, and then the Coventry match.

People reckon he's been outstanding for two games now. :o

Frankly I reckon it's because his contract is up at the end of the season and Mandaric won't tolerate dross. :whistle:

Very true assessment, to be fair he has been outstanding in the last 2 games compared to the rest of the season. He struggles to pass to another blue shirt and sometimes his commitment is suspect.

Very true assessment, to be fair he has been outstanding in the last 2 games compared to the rest of the season. He struggles to pass to another blue shirt and sometimes his commitment is suspect.

Nothing to do with Milan taking over and him needing a new contract in the summer then? Gareth Williams style? :whistle:

For the benefit of the Albion chap: Player ratings (v Colchester) - September 2006.

That's quite typical of his 'early' performances (if you can call them that) for our fair club. :whistle:

Player ratings (v Coventry) - an example of his Renaissance with us. lol

Nothing to do with Milan taking over and him needing a new contract in the summer then? Gareth Williams style? :whistle:

:whistle:

The same theory I've put forward a couple of times in the past days.

Sadly it's probably the truth. :whistle:

:D:P:whistle: That was a particularly terrible game.

The sentiment speaks volumes.

The number of 2's and 0's, and the number of people demanding his exit from the club... needless to say, the game was bad, but the foundations had already been laid by him in previous games. Otherwise there would have been fewer 'Johnson Out' comments. When players have one off game, we give them time... this clearly wasn't the first time he'd been shit. :whistle:

;):smile::D :laugh:

Archived