Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
wilko16

Leicester vs Albion

I think the fact that Horsefield and Johnson are really good mates has helped

If that's what he needs to do well he can feck off right now.

The last thing we need is to have to bring in an endless stream of rejects from other clubs just to keep the midfield troll happy. :whistle:

:thumbsup:

The sentiment speaks volumes.

The number of 2's and 0's, and the number of people demanding his exit from the club... needless to say, the game was bad, but the foundations had already been laid by him in previous games. Otherwise there would have been fewer 'Johnson Out' comments. When players have one off game, we give them time... this clearly wasn't the first time he'd been shit. :whistle:

;):smile::D :laugh:

For me his worst performance was Sheffield away. Got substituted thankfully. The biggest cheer apart from our goal was when he managed to pick out a Leicester player with a pass (oh and when he got subbed :P )

Definatly going to be a tough game for us I think. As you showed against Boro yesterday you still do have come prem quality. I think score draw would be a bery good result for us. But coming of the back of a 2-0 and 3-0 win who knows what could happen. Burnley first though, one of our bogie teams :P

Would you lot be happy with a draw?

I'd never want to go to a home game and be happy with a draw!

No doubt that on paper you have the best squad in the division and out of the teams at the top I'd back you and sunderland to get the automatics.

In Koumas you have the most gifted player in the league, Kamara's on fire plus you have players like ellington and Hartson on the bench!

will Davies be suspended as he was sent off last night?

I'd never want to go to a home game and be happy with a draw!

No doubt that on paper you have the best squad in the division and out of the teams at the top I'd back you and sunderland to get the automatics.

In Koumas you have the most gifted player in the league, Kamara's on fire plus you have players like ellington and Hartson on the bench!

will Davies be suspended as he was sent off last night?

I think he misses the Cardiff game on Tuesday, not too sure.

:nono: If he needs Megson as manager to make him play well, he can feck off right now. :thumbdown:

Déjà Vu :blink:

He doesn't need Megson to make him play well., it's just he won't be as good as he was before.

If we're going to regain our pride we'll need to change our thinking and I for one wouldn't take a home draw against West Brom - not for one minute.

There is nothing about West Brom that we cannot cope with and overcome.

Kelly donated the away game with his bizarre changes but that won't happen twice. we should approach the game 100% full of positive intent. and I mean positive.

West Brom are where they are because that's where they belong - and we've beaten lots of teams at the top end of the Championship even over our last dreadful two seasons.

The words draw, concede, back-off, get something, should be obliterated from our vocabulary and replaced with

can do, will do, three points, first to everything, pressure etc.

It is not just new players we'll need to fuel our new adventure it is a whole new attitude where acceptying any other team's superiority just doesn't enter our heads.

If we're going to regain our pride we'll need to change our thinking and I for one wouldn't take a home draw against West Brom - not for one minute.

There is nothing about West Brom that we cannot cope with and overcome.

Kelly donated the away game with his bizarre changes but that won't happen twice. we should approach the game 100% full of positive intent. and I mean positive.

West Brom and where they are because that's where they belong - and we've beaten lots of teams at the top end of the Championship even over our last dreadful two seasons.

The words draw, concede, back-off, get something, should be obliterated from our vocabulary and replaced with

can do, will do, three points, first to everything, pressure etc.

It is not just new players we'll need to fuel our new adventure it is a whole new attitude where acceptying any other team's superiority just doesn't enter our heads.

Do you have a fair few negative fans?

i think will give you a good game...considering the fact we could have 2 more loan signings possibly from the premiership in our lineup

I think tomorrow we might get a proper midfield player. With a good game against Burnley and I think a draw would mean we're back to zilch, we'd stand a good chance of winning against Brom. I think they are the best team in this league much better than Birmingham and Derby.

Very true assessment, to be fair he has been outstanding in the last 2 games compared to the rest of the season. He struggles to pass to another blue shirt and sometimes his commitment is suspect.

Alright lads, it's good to see A.J is as useless for you guys as he was for us but do you think you could come on the Albion forum and let everybody else know that please? I made the cardinal sin of putting him in my all time worst Albion XI - and was slaughtered for it.

Anyway, i'll be making the short trip for the game next week, for some bizarre reason our coach is leaving at 9.30 - it must be to get in as much drinking time as possible. Having never been to the Walkers whats the atmosphere like? Whats the food like? And whats happened to Matty Fryatt?

Alright lads, it's good to see A.J is as useless for you guys as he was for us but do you think you could come on the Albion forum and let everybody else know that please? I made the cardinal sin of putting him in my all time worst Albion XI - and was slaughtered for it.

Anyway, i'll be making the short trip for the game next week, for some bizarre reason our coach is leaving at 9.30 - it must be to get in as much drinking time as possible. Having never been to the Walkers whats the atmosphere like? Whats the food like? And whats happened to Matty Fryatt?

atmosphere...improved lately! food....gives you food poisening :smile: and matty has been injured, but he is back now :D:thumbup:

I agree mate, AJ is sh*t but has played well for us in the last couple of games and got his first goal for us yesterday.

The food and atmosphere are both average and Fryatt has had injury problems this season and has struggled to get goals when he has played.

Do you guys think it will be a sell out? As far as i'm aware we're on course to fill our end after we had to get more tickets. It's typical that we have to play you at a time when you've just had an injection of confidence with Milan coming. You'll probably go and get a couple of decent loan signings now and give us a tough game. If you get to grips with Kamara and Koumas you've got a chance but it's a very tough ask - and i'm trying not to sound biased. I've got nothing against Leicester, i used to quite like you lot but Rob Kelly is from Wolverhampton so i hope the dingle b*****d gets shat on.

Do you guys think it will be a sell out? As far as i'm aware we're on course to fill our end after we had to get more tickets. It's typical that we have to play you at a time when you've just had an injection of confidence with Milan coming. You'll probably go and get a couple of decent loan signings now and give us a tough game. If you get to grips with Kamara and Koumas you've got a chance but it's a very tough ask - and i'm trying not to sound biased. I've got nothing against Leicester, i used to quite like you lot but Rob Kelly is from Wolverhampton so i hope the dingle b*****d gets shat on.

No i doubt it will be a sell out,could be high though depending on the result on Tuesday night. But if youve sold out your end it should boost the gate up a bit.

I would be quite happy to do that if you tell me the forum. Or feel free to quote me in saying apart from the last 2 games, he has been utter shite all season.

Archived