Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sooper Steve's shin

Neil Lennon

At half time on Saturday, there was a cryptic reference by Birch about Neil Lennon and something in the papers? Anyone know what it was?

He has been linked with us a number of times over the past week or so on that most reliable of sources, football-rumours.co.uk (although my personal favourite from there this week is that we will merge with the Tigers and establish Hinckley in League Two as our feeder club).

At half time on Saturday, there was a cryptic reference by Birch about Neil Lennon and something in the papers? Anyone know what it was?

He has been linked with us a number of times over the past week or so on that most reliable of sources, football-rumours.co.uk (although my personal favourite from there this week is that we will merge with the Tigers and establish Hinckley in League Two as our feeder club).

I think Lennon started for Celtic yesterday? Either way, whenever I speak to a mate of mine up in Scotland who is a season ticket holder for the Celts he says that Lennon lost his legs (no he hasnt become Heather Mills) last season. The fans have apparently gone off him ina big way. I`d hate for him to come down here and mess things up. Players like that should keep away but I wouldnt mind him coming down here in a coaching capacity.

I think Lennon started for Celtic yesterday? Either way, whenever I speak to a mate of mine up in Scotland who is a season ticket holder for the Celts he says that Lennon lost his legs (no he hasnt become Heather Mills) last season. The fans have apparently gone off him ina big way. I`d hate for him to come down here and mess things up. Players like that should keep away but I wouldnt mind him coming down here in a coaching capacity.

Thats excatly the same as one of my friends says about Lennon.

Never really moved far anyway.

Not happy in Glasgow with the Religous devides, unable to go out without getting into a fight.

had his car smashed up wih a golf club (Bellamy?)

rumour in canada is that neil lennon will sign for toronto fc in the mls with mo johnston

Could see Lennon doing "a Beckham", indeed i think lots of older players are going to start heading to the US to wind up their carrers in future... but then again he might just pack it in altogether frankly.

Also no chance of him comming back to city in a playing role... nor should we be after older players from the glory days, we need to look forward not back (christ! i almost sound like Blair :o:rolleyes: ).

When did he mention Lennon and something in the papers? There was a ginger haired lad taking a penalty at half time and he said he looked like a mini Neil Lennon but where was the cryptic reference? :dunno:

Archived