Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SWFC4EVA

REQUEST FOR ALL LEICESTER FANS!

Hi,i am currently doing a media studies coursework and one of the main features in my magazine that i'm making for my media studies coursework is about leicester city and the recent takeover so i am going to interview 2/3 Leicester fans and want their answers to my questions as feedback for my coursework,so here we go.

What Do You Think Milan Mandaric Can Achieve At Leicester City Football Club?

What Are Your Thoughts On The Recent Takeover?

Do You Think The Manager Rob Kelly Should Stay And Why?

What Do You Think Leicester City Will Achieve This Season And Next Season?

What Players Would You Like To See Join The Club Under This New Era?

What Do You Think Milan Mandaric Could Do To Make The Club More Succesful Off The Pitch?

Please PM Me Your First name so i can include that in my magazine to make it look better.

Thanks to anyone who does this,much appreciated.

Hi,i am currently doing a media studies coursework and one of the main features in my magazine that i'm making for my media studies coursework is about leicester city and the recent takeover so i am going to interview 2/3 Leicester fans and want their answers to my questions as feedback for my coursework,so here we go.

What Do You Think Milan Mandaric Could Do To Make The Club More Succesful Off The Pitch?

Please PM Me Your First name so i can include that in my magazine to make it look better.

Hi Milan, we love you.

I think he will get us back into the premiership and then sell us for a profit like he did pompey.

Took too long IMO we lost the chance to possibly buy 1 or 2 decent players.

No,I don't think he's good enough for the championship and if we're heading back to the top flight we need some experience to get and stay there.

I think we may scrape a top 10 place with a bit of luck,next season I would expect us to be very near a play off place at least but what is more important is signs of improvement and more balance on the pich as much as the results.

Obviously the best we can get for the money we have,we can't force anyone to come here but I think that an injury free Todorov would be a great addition and we need a more consistent goalie.

I'm a football supporter and what goes on off the pitch is not something I give much thought to.

*Sorry. Had to edit this because it was unreadable*

I think he can achieve what he has set out to achieve, promotion to the Premier League, however doing it within 3 years is in the lap of the Gods and will depend largely on having a manager with the where with all to achieve, this applies to all Championship Clubs with or with out a 'Mandaric'

It seem to me to be on a par with the take over of any business, how ever it was exacerbated by the mischievous media manipulation of the majority of LCFC fans by the local media. Instead of taking a responsible attitude to the takeover, by asking of Mandaric probing, thought provoking questions to ensure, for example that it was a deal that provided some security for the long term they took up a pro-mandaric stance and used their influence to denigrate anyone that dared question the bid.

A more important question would be who could we attract that is a better prospect, frankly and unfortunately I can't think of anyone. That said I do not believe that Rob Kelly has what it takes to be a successful, Leicester City level Premiership Manager.

This season, depending on up-coming promised loans mid table, which is what U thought we would achieve from the season start. Next season, well I guess this a repeat of my answer to question one, depends entirely on the managerial situation and a great big slice of luck. I do believe the Mandaric will settle for nothing less than a play-off spot and a hefty improvement on the entertainment aspect of the football.

I can't really get into this type of question, but I would like to see a significant increase in the number of players who can actually pass the ball. We should also be looking at players that have the potential to play in the Premiership yet at the same time know how to play to get out of the Championship, nothing new there then.

Make it more successful on the pitch.

He will take us from money losing to a money gaining outfit within a year by increasing turnover and getting better deals for the club (like sponsorships). He`ll also make us a competitive team that has a chance to progress.

It took too long and many people stuck their noses in beyond there standing (ie The Foxes Trust) but it shows the character of Milan Mandaric to stick around and finalise the takeover after about 4 months of rubbish.

Only until the end of the season. I think we need a higher profile manager to attract a better quality player to our club. Kelly should not be remembered like other losers like Adams, Taylor and Levein and we should just look at Kelly as someone who assisted without helping us move on.

We will finish around 13th/14th next season and I think we will be top 10 next season. An outside bet at the play-offs.

Andy Cole, Todorov and Robbie Fowler. We need experienced players who still want to prove a point within the game but not OAPs who are washed up.

Do all he can to fill out the stadium every week. Leicester fans are loyal enough, turning up in there thousands to watch poor displays so if he can attract decent names to the club he will help bring back even more supporters. More corporate deals for the club and increased revenue via sponsorship too. I hope he manages to sort our kit out in addition to agreeing to rejoining the reserve league.

Name - George

I think that milan will get us promoted and stay with us until we are in the top six when he will sell us to an even richer bloke

I think it will be a fantastic way to take the club forward.

i think he should stay until the end of the season and then we should bring in a much higher profiled manager with a proven track record

wewill avoid the drop this season by a safe amount maybe a finish of twelth and next season we will be real contenders for the prem.

well for a start he could secure the stadium and maybe help the youth teams with an improved scouting system.

by the way my first names wesley :thumbup:

Top ten finish, FA cup :smile:

Took too long a time but glad the deal has gone through.

If He wins games sure why not.

This season 12th next 4 and win the play-offs.

pace!

not bothered.

Premiership in 3 years, FA Cup Trophy :dunno:

Took way too long, dragged out but necessary.

Yes he should because he has been managing on peanuts and should be given the chance to prove what he can do.

This Season probably late push for play offs but hopefully top half of table.

Next Season promotion!

A few names have been mentioned - Svetoslav Todorov and Matthew Holland. Love to see Lua Lua join us :thumbup:

Stabilise the business first is a priority and then maybe one idea could be improving the retail industry in that he could create a greater variety of products to appeal to a wider audience/group.

His dreams and ambitions. World domination.

Love it. love it, love it, love love it.

Yes! We love Roberto.

Greatness. More greatness.

Don't really care. As long as their hearts beat with a passion and desire, they'll be alright for me.

Er, win more matches?

I am Chris, 40 years a True Blue Fox, and in my days at school, media studies hadn't been invented (it was all maths and latin!!). And to be perfctly honest, if this is the best you can do for a project, maybe it would have been better if they never had. lol.

PS

Archived