Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Guest Daniel

Fashionable Wristbands Meanings

Can't understand why burberry is associated with chavs. I never see chavs wearing Burberry, it's too expensive for them.

57478[/snapback]

It's only the sad pathetic people that sit here insulting chavs and trying to belittle people.

If people actually looked at my posts per day record, and then realise i work 8 hours a day and go college 14 hours on a thursday.

I dont see how someone can be a chav when they are either working or online.

Im never out the house, the chav idea came when people dressed like these arseholes started to cause trouble, assault people and get in trouble with the police.

I dont judge people on what they wear and i call people chavs by the way they act, not how they appear.

57482[/snapback]

if you didn't bite everytime noone'd bother saying owt. and judging by the picture you posted you can't be a chav because theres no evidence of a curb chain or any other 'half price jeweller' merchandise

Guest Daniel

I didnt really bite though, but when people say you are something and your not you dont just sit and take it surely?

Surely you can have a little self respect?

Yes, because all chavs wear sweatbands, ripped jeans, von dutch caps and diesel tops?
I dont judge people on what they wear and i call people chavs by the way they act, not how they appear.

57482[/snapback]

Well apparently you know how a typical 'chav' dresses...isn't that judging them by what they wear? :huh:

Guest Daniel

What im saying is i dont know a chav who dresses like me, on average all chavs dress how people say but what im saying is that there are people who wear burberry who are not chav, the same with tracksuit bottoms and caps.

Guest Daniel
Just let me know what you want on msn and ill bid for you.

I've still got your data cable here.

57677[/snapback]

hey daniel you have a stone island coat on today in L block ??

57720[/snapback]

That was my brother, i had Rockport jumper and navy aquascutum cap.

Back row?

Just let me know what you want on msn and ill bid for you.

I've still got your data cable here.

57677[/snapback]

hey daniel you have a stone island coat on today in L block ??

57720[/snapback]

That was me. :smile::thumbup:

Archived