Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Guest Daniel

Fashionable Wristbands Meanings

Guest Daniel
Lance Armstrong LiveStrong Nike Wristbands

http://i18.ebayimg.com/02/i/03/39/4b/f5_1_b.JPG

as jon said earlier, he's had one since the beginning which i'm aware that they've been around for a while now. as far as i know, these are the ones that made it BIG, whether they were the first or not. the cost, as mentioned, is $1 dollar and is donated to a cancer research i think, but as they are not available in the UK people use EBay and have been paying upto £6 for them.

available in many colours

Anti-Bullying (Beat the Bully) Wristbands

http://i16.ebayimg.com/03/i/03/32/84/1d_1_b.JPG

Courtesy of BBC's Radio 1's (UK radio station) ONELIFE. these were free to order from the BBC website and millions of people took that advantage. however, they have now stopped making them and only those who ordered before December 31st 2004 will receive their bands. as these are now a limited thing, they are going for upto £30 on EBay. I haven't got one of these ones although i wanted one. a lot of celebrities and footballers wear these too (especially those who were bullied themselves). blue coloured only.

Breast Cancer Wristbands

http://i20.ebayimg.com/03/i/03/39/3d/2b_1_b.JPG

Jon mentioned he had a couple of these. i've seen two versions of these pink wristbands, the one in the pic which says "share beauty, spread hope" and one that says "HOPE. FAITH. LOVE". i'm not sure which are official breast cancer ones but i bought the one in the pic today for a lady friend. $7 dollars or something it cost.

Tsunami Relief

http://images.auctionworks.com/hi/61/61242/tsunamibr2.jpg

last week i just thought ahead because most bands are just becoming fashion and thought of a one i would actually wear and feel like ive done a good cause. ive ordered one and hope the money will goto good cause. i think these are official and they happen to look the part too.

Others:

AIDS awareness "Jesus Loves Me" - http://members.sparedollar.com/resize.aspx...nd.jpg&size=200

Nike BALLER ID Bands - http://i22.ebayimg.com/03/i/03/04/90/77_1_b.JPG

Nike Anti Racism Bands - http://i12.ebayimg.com/02/i/03/31/d0/22_1_b.JPG

The prices for some of these items are sky high at the moment. most expensive ones i think are the anti-bullying ones and the nike anti-racism ones.

cant we make a scowcroft out one ????? lol

57337[/snapback]

I noticed in the Swansea/Reading game on Monday the Swans players had yellow wristbands and Lee Trundle had a pink :rolleyes: one on - anyone know what that was about?

I wear my yellow one, but I am wearing it because of its meaning, not because of fashion! If there fashionable at the same time great but if there not don't bother me!

I got mine for $2(Australian)

I have ordered a blue one, and I did order it before 31st Dec(I think) but I havn't got one yet.

Guest Daniel

57337[/snapback]

I noticed in the Swansea/Reading game on Monday the Swans players had yellow wristbands and Lee Trundle had a pink :rolleyes: one on - anyone know what that was about?

57355[/snapback]

If you'd of read the post i made, under then Breast Cancer section you would of seen it.

Why reply to a thread you aint even read?

57337[/snapback]

57355[/snapback]

If you'd of read the post i made, under then Breast Cancer section you would of seen it.

57424[/snapback]

Dont start sunshine!

I was enquiring more about the yellow ones actually

God when Daniel turns - he f**king turns!

Guest Daniel

57337[/snapback]

57355[/snapback]

57424[/snapback]

Dont start sunshine!

57428[/snapback]

The first thing on the post you would of read was about the 'Live Strong Bands' which are yellow.

A little reading of the thread helps.

57337[/snapback]

57355[/snapback]

57424[/snapback]

Dont start sunshine!

57428[/snapback]

The first thing on the post you would of read was about the 'Live Strong Bands' which are yellow.

57437[/snapback]

Sorry chav boy - must be your style of tedious writing that lead me not to read the whole of your post - please forgive me.

Guest Daniel

57337[/snapback]

57355[/snapback]

57424[/snapback]

Dont start sunshine!

57428[/snapback]

57437[/snapback]

Sorry chav boy - must be your style of tedious writing that lead me not to read the whole of your post - please forgive me.

57446[/snapback]

Chav boy?

xmasday3.jpg

Yes, because all chavs wear sweatbands, ripped jeans, von dutch caps and diesel tops? :rolleyes:

57337[/snapback]

57355[/snapback]

57424[/snapback]

Dont start sunshine!

57428[/snapback]

57437[/snapback]

57446[/snapback]

Chav boy?

xmasday3.jpg

Yes, because all chavs wear sweatbands, ripped jeans, von dutch caps and diesel tops? :rolleyes:

57452[/snapback]

ALL chavs have knife blocks within easy reach :ermm:

Guest Daniel

57337[/snapback]

57355[/snapback]

57424[/snapback]

Dont start sunshine!

57428[/snapback]

57437[/snapback]

57446[/snapback]

Chav boy?

xmasday3.jpg

57452[/snapback]

57454[/snapback]

Look's like my mum and dad are chavs then. :(

57337[/snapback]

57355[/snapback]

57424[/snapback]

Dont start sunshine!

57428[/snapback]

57437[/snapback]

57446[/snapback]

Chav boy?

xmasday3.jpg

57452[/snapback]

57454[/snapback]

57462[/snapback]

dunno, and don't care really.

1886.jpg

anyway back to the thread of the thread. anyone need a burberry wrist band to help raise awarness of the growing trend in the media and message boards of 'chav menacing'. These poor fools spend thier days hanging around esso, tesco or elizibeth duke only to be mocked be passing folk, fortunate enough to have a substatially deeper gene pool and larger vocabulary.

Guest Daniel

57337[/snapback]

57355[/snapback]

57424[/snapback]

Dont start sunshine!

57428[/snapback]

57437[/snapback]

57446[/snapback]

Chav boy?

xmasday3.jpg

57452[/snapback]

57454[/snapback]

57462[/snapback]

1886.jpg

anyway back to the thread of the thread. anyone need a burberry wrist band to help raise awarness of the growing trend in the media and message boards of 'chav menacing'. These poor fools spend thier days hanging around esso, tesco or elizibeth duke only to be mocked be passing folk, fortunate enough to have a substatially deeper gene pool and larger vocabulary.

57473[/snapback]

^_^ Boring boring bastard. :)

57337[/snapback]

57355[/snapback]

57424[/snapback]

Dont start sunshine!

57428[/snapback]

57437[/snapback]

57446[/snapback]

Chav boy?

xmasday3.jpg

57452[/snapback]

57454[/snapback]

57462[/snapback]

1886.jpg

57473[/snapback]

^_^ Boring boring bastard. :)

57476[/snapback]

and you're thrill-a-minute ;)

Guest Daniel
Can't understand why burberry is associated with chavs. I never see chavs wearing Burberry, it's too expensive for them.

57478[/snapback]

It's only the sad pathetic people that sit here insulting chavs and trying to belittle people.

If people actually looked at my posts per day record, and then realise i work 8 hours a day and go college 14 hours on a thursday.

I dont see how someone can be a chav when they are either working or online.

Im never out the house, the chav idea came when people dressed like these arseholes started to cause trouble, assault people and get in trouble with the police.

I dont judge people on what they wear and i call people chavs by the way they act, not how they appear.

Archived