Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Shearer kicking lennon

No chance mate, he did that on purpose.

Hated the bloke since.

58525[/snapback]

:P your all blind. he just turned round and there he was. most fans seem to hate him i think its because he has been such a good player for so long. rooney seems to get the same treatment

Guest Daniel

Rooney is hated by alot of people because of his arrogance and his bad attitude.

Throwing the black armband on the floor for example was a disgrace.

Shearer is hated by alot of people because he is a very sly cheat, he has the support of all referees and gets away with far to much.

Shearer is an amazing finisher and his scoring records prove that.

Rooney is hated by alot of people because of his arrogance and his bad attitude.

Shearer is hated by alot of people because he is a very sly cheat, he has the support of all referees and gets away with far to much.

58532[/snapback]

ooooh controversial. i agree with the arrogance thing but alot of top players get most of the stick. with the armband thing i dont think he did that out of disrespect it was just a moment of anger i think. i dont think shearer is a cheat. he did kick lennon and he has elbowed 1 or 2 people but there are a lot of times when he gets decisions against him.

Guest Daniel

58532[/snapback]

ooooh controversial. i agree with the arrogance thing but alot of top players get most of the stick. with the armband thing i dont think he did that out of disrespect it was just a moment of anger i think. i dont think shearer is a cheat. he did kick lennon and he has elbowed 1 or 2 people but there are a lot of times when he gets decisions against him.

58536[/snapback]

I've never seen it.

He is a cheat, he has to be if he's elbowed people and kicked people in the face.

With the armband, he still threw it like a bad tempered school girl didnt he? :rolleyes:

58532[/snapback]

58536[/snapback]

I've never seen it.

He is a cheat, he has to be if he's elbowed people and kicked people in the face.

With the armband, he still threw it like a bad tempered school girl didnt he? :rolleyes:

58539[/snapback]

yeh rooney and a lot of the man u players tend to get mardy when things dont go their way. i cant argue with what shearer has done but generally i dont think he is. i think people who are constantly diving and things like that are cheats more than him.

Guest Daniel

58532[/snapback]

58536[/snapback]

I've never seen it.

58539[/snapback]

yeh rooney and a lot of the man u players tend to get mardy when things dont go their way. i cant argue with what shearer has done but generally i dont think he is. i think people who are constantly diving and things like that are cheats more than him.

58547[/snapback]

C.Ronaldo.

I still think Shearer is a sly cheat but if he gets away with it then good luck to him, shame he's a coffin dodger now. :(

You'll miss him next season won't you?

You could have Bellamy up front though, or don't he want to play there? lol

58532[/snapback]

58536[/snapback]

I've never seen it.

58539[/snapback]

58547[/snapback]

C.Ronaldo.

I still think Shearer is a sly cheat but if he gets away with it then good luck to him, shame he's a coffin dodger now. :(

You'll miss him next season won't you?

You could have Bellamy up front though, or don't he want to play there? lol

58550[/snapback]

lol bellamy will probly be booted out of the country now, shearers packing up and id be suprised if kluivert hangs aroung for too long so we can look forward to a successful season with shola ameobi leading the line B) AND just to make things better the two defenders we signed are both now injured.

Guest Daniel
looks like an accident to me

what you all crying for?

58557[/snapback]

yay thank you mr wiganish man

58560[/snapback]

Awwww, this could be such a romantic couple.

:wave:

looks like an accident to me

what you all crying for?

58557[/snapback]

yay thank you mr wiganish man

58560[/snapback]

Awwww, this could be such a romantic couple.

:wave:

58575[/snapback]

:heart: :wub: :heart: :wub: ahhhh wiganish guy

58580[/snapback]

Think Iv'e entered at the wrong moment here :unsure: Hope you two had a great night with each other :thumbup:

Archived