Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Shearer kicking lennon

And the last time Newcastle won something was? I cant remmber.

58410[/snapback]

1969 if u must no but lets not live in the past lets live in the premierleague

58411[/snapback]

And you were born some what 25 years later? 12th in the premier league. I thought you were such a big club. Only one team up on tyneside and thats boro. :thumbup:

58412[/snapback]

if we must be picky boro is on teeside so newcastle is the biggest team on tyneside

Alrite GerodieBoy

The Disciplin at your club is shocking never mind whos in charge your team are a bunch of hot heads that think there something there not.

Boro are a better a team and they have much more potential

Guest Daniel

Newcastle.

I swear we have won more trophies than them in the last decade?

Remember Collymore for Liverpool, dieing seconds?

:) Love it.

Alrite GerodieBoy

The Disciplin at your club is shocking never mind whos in charge your team are a bunch of hot heads that think there something there not.

Boro are a better a team and they have much more potential

58418[/snapback]

yeh there are some big headed welsh gobby sh*ts in the team (mentioning no names) but they r still good players. as for whos in charge i doubt many sane people wud argue with souness

Newcastle 4-3 Leicester :(

One of the best games i've seen on TV, 3-1 up then late into the second half Shearer went and scored a hat trick didn't he  :mad:

58426[/snapback]

thnk u mister administrator man sum1 with a nice comment.just so i dont get slated all the time

Newcastle 4-3 Leicester :(

One of the best games i've seen on TV, 3-1 up then late into the second half Shearer went and scored a hat trick didn't he  :mad:

58426[/snapback]

thnk u mister administrator man sum1 with a nice comment.just so i dont get slated all the time

58427[/snapback]

Just dont turn into Wigan Boy! :thumbup:

Guest Daniel

Yes, we have had many friendly fans on here, especially Hearts supporters, so if you come and chat nicely we'll all get along well, become an arrogant penis like Wellington and nobody will like you. :(

Guest Daniel

Well for a start Peter Taylor and Ade Akinbye are swearwords on this site.

You won't make many friends talking about them, apart from that your sound. ;)

Keep posting bud & try and use non text speak.

Yes, we have had many friendly fans on here, especially Hearts supporters, so if you come and chat nicely we'll all get along well, become an arrogant penis like Wellington and nobody will like you. :(

58451[/snapback]

ill be nice and lovely

58460[/snapback]

yeh im only having a joke about mr a and mr t as we will call them. look at all the stick i have been getting back so it is ok. what is the problem with text talk?

Guest Daniel

58460[/snapback]

yeh im only having a joke about mr a and mr t as we will call them. look at all the stick i have been getting back so it is ok. what is the problem with text talk?

58468[/snapback]

Some of the older people find it harder to read and it doesnt look to good if you ask me, im not sure if its an official forum rule but i know Pet-rescue isn't a big fan of it.

It's a bannable offence on some forums. :blink:

58460[/snapback]

58468[/snapback]

Some of the older people find it harder to read and it doesnt look to good if you ask me, im not sure if its an official forum rule but i know Pet-rescue isn't a big fan of it.

58484[/snapback]

older people? are there some grannies on here or something? how old are you

Guest Daniel

58460[/snapback]

58468[/snapback]

58484[/snapback]

58495[/snapback]

18 next month mate.

There are some grandparents on here though. ;)

58460[/snapback]

58468[/snapback]

58484[/snapback]

Well I'm probably an 'older person' :P I don't find it hard to read it's just lazy and if you can't be bothered to spell it out it's probably not worth saying. :ermm: IMO ;)

58460[/snapback]

58468[/snapback]

58484[/snapback]

58495[/snapback]

18 next month mate.

There are some grandparents on here though. ;)

58496[/snapback]

nice one. i will try not to offend anyone then. whats with the picture i get livestrong but why CP?

Guest Daniel
Indeed i am. :)

I aint as sad as some people, i wouldnt post as much as Wellington does on an oppostitions forum. ;)

58509[/snapback]

I aint as sad as some people oppostitions forum whats wrong with that

58510[/snapback]

Re-read what i typed and Wellington is a Wigan fan that posts here incase you dont understand.

Indeed i am. :)

I aint as sad as some people, i wouldnt post as much as Wellington does on an oppostitions forum. ;)

58509[/snapback]

I aint as sad as some people oppostitions forum whats wrong with that

58510[/snapback]

Re-read what i typed and Wellington is a Wigan fan that posts here incase you dont understand.

58515[/snapback]

yeh well im doing the same thing. and atleast i have kin of made a friend or two . it was my mate who started this thing because we were having an arguement about shearer stamping on lennon. surely you will agree it was an accident

Archived