Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Shroomjuice

Newton at stapleford park Golf club

Just a little bit of obvious gossip but thought I would post anyway. My brother was playing golf at stapleford park on friday afternoon. After he had finished he was having a beer in the 19th and Newton and his agent were there. He is looking for a decent golf club close to the city. At first he didnt say much but apparantly he wants to stay here long term and already owns a city centre flat.

As we all know milan has big plans but Newton has said that come next season there will only be 3 of the current squad at the club. This is all true and Newton had no hesitation in stating this, he signed a few autographs had few pics taken a drink with my brother at the bar who is the assistant pro and left.

Nothing too exciting but worth a mention.

Just a little bit of obvious gossip but thought I would post anyway. My brother was playing golf at stapleford park on friday afternoon. After he had finished he was having a beer in the 19th and Newton and his agent were there. He is looking for a decent golf club close to the city. At first he didnt say much but apparantly he wants to stay here long term and already owns a city centre flat.

As we all know milan has big plans but Newton has said that come next season there will only be 3 of the current squad at the club. This is all true and Newton had no hesitation in stating this, he signed a few autographs had few pics taken a drink with my brother at the bar who is the assistant pro and left.

How do you know that (the bold bit)

And I do like Newton and I think he's good so I would like to see him stay, he was definitely one of the positives out of today's diabolical performance.

How do you know that (the bold bit)

And I do like Newton and I think he's good so I would like to see him stay, he was definitely one of the positives out of today's diabolical performance.

Im just going from what my bro said today. He just said he was very quiet and his agent did most of the talking. When he was asked aboot the footy he perked up a bit and made this statement with no hesitation to him and a couple of other members who were there at the time.

lol lol lol

This is fantasy stuff.

How could any of the players know who was going to be here next season?

I mean... if they all knew they were out of a job, they'd play like a right bunch of fannies... totally gutless, totally spineless, completely useless leg ends.

Oh... right. :mellow:

lol lol lol

This is fantasy stuff.

How could any of the players know who was going to be here next season?

I mean... if they all knew they were out of a job, they'd play like a right bunch of fannies... totally gutless, totally spineless, completely useless leg ends.

Oh... right. :mellow:

Not trying to start a debate this is what he said. Give the golf club a call and ask them. He was sat right at the bar. He was really passionate about playing for us and wanted to be here next season.

Not trying to start a debate this is what he said. Give the golf club a call and ask them. He was sat right at the bar. He was really passionate about playing for us and wanted to be here next season.

Maybe he's right. I wouldn't like to embarrase myself by telling you to ring the golf club up. Unless he wants you to waste your time :dunno:

No, no... it's quite alright.

I believe your brother was told something... I'm just doubting the factuality of the information provided to your brother. ;)

Players don't typically know they're out of a job at the end of a season before the season is over... they'd be a bit deflated, a bit demotivated... you know... they'd play worse than a bunch of Sunday league players who were out on the piss until midday. lol

... they'd be a bit deflated, a bit demotivated... you know... they'd play worse than a bunch of Sunday league players who were out on the piss until midday. lol

Looks like it's true then judging by today :whistle::P

Maybe he's right. I wouldn't like to embarrase myself by telling you to ring the golf club up. Unless he wants you to waste your time :dunno:

If you do decide to confirm this is true members Carl ryder and daniel Thomas wrer present I was just trying to pass on what I considered hopefull info

So letr me get this right, a bloke turns up on loan a few days ago and already he is awre that all the players are for sale barring 3 and him, who will sign a permanent deal??? PMSL this rumour stuff that is meant to actually be all true is getting worse. I have a feeling we have had a load of Forest fans on just to wind us up lol!!

No, no... it's quite alright.

I believe your brother was told something... I'm just doubting the factuality of the information provided to your brother. ;)

Players don't typically know they're out of a job at the end of a season before the season is over... they'd be a bit deflated, a bit demotivated... you know... they'd play worse than a bunch of Sunday league players who were out on the piss until midday. lol

Reminds me of today :rolleyes:

Archived