Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
willy37

championship midfielders

if you could sign two centre midfielders from the championship, excluding from say brum wba and derby who would u go for?

David Jones and Giles Barnes from Derby, very unlikely we'd ever get them though.

Thought i'd point that out to you :P

Mine would be Hendrie or kavanga(however you spell it) and Brunt

I'd go for Graham Kavagher but he hasn't played for Sunderland in 3 months due to a knee injury. Getting on a bit as well but we need someone of his leadership for sure.

I wouldn't mind us going for Chris Cohen (Yeovil) and Andy Robinson (Swansea) from League 1 who are good enough or at least not far off being Championship players. Still, an improvement on what we've got plus a chance of signing them. :thumbup:

I'd go for Kavagher but he hasn't played for Sunderland in 3 months due to a knee injury. Getting on a bit as well but we need someone of his leadership for sure.

I wouldn't mind us going for Chris Cohen (Yeovil) and Andy Robinson (Swansea) from League 1 who are good enough or at least not far off being Championship players. Still, an improvement on what we've got plus a chance of signing them. :thumbup:

Who????!

Sheffield Wednesday midfielder Chris Brunt looks set to join Manchester City for £2m in the summer. (Daily Mirror)

:);)

Or maybe he will ..... :P

Archived