Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
willy37

championship midfielders

There arent that many about to be fair. I`d go for players in the Premiership who dont get a game like Danny Murphy. But to keep my response close to topic lol, I`d go for....

Joe Ledley - Cardiff

Chris Brunt - Sheff Weds

Its a quick choice but there arent that many real quality ones outside the top six. Koumas is the best by miles and Giles Barnes would be my next choice from this division.

Brunt-Koumas-Hendrie-Huckerby

I think that would be a brilliant midfield at this level, not sure if Brunt is a left winger though.

1 - Kevin Nicholls

2 - That boy from Wolves. I think his name is Michael Knightly

I'd go with those two aswell. That Kightly from Wolves is very impressive and Nicholls is the type of central midfielder this club badly needs, He's available aswell.

Anyone know what is happening with Nicholls?

Strange he wanted to leave Leeds for Luton who are in just as much of a mess. I wonder if he wants to stay away from both. :dunno:

Anyone know what is happening with Nicholls?

Strange he wanted to leave Leeds for Luton who are in just as much of a mess. I wonder if he wants to stay away from both. :dunno:

Wise is giving him the silent treatment. Stripped him of the captaincy and dumped him out of the team. I know Wise would probably never do business with us again, but i'd go in for him on loan before tomorrow.

Guest seanfox778

David Norris( Great player could turn out to be a even better player with right coaching because he is still young)

Chris Brunt

i'd have those two as well

Hendrie and Brunt would be very nice.

But let's not kid ourselves, it aint gona happen... <_<

Why not? Say we do get a good manager in who can attract these players. Hendrie could be a realistic target on loan and Chris Brunt wouldn't cost that much.

Not saying it will happen but I think it could.

Archived