Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Soho_Fox

Jean Tigana?

Indeed he isn't. He'd not stand a chance against me. I'm feeling in great physical condition 'cos I've been redoubling my efforts when training as of late, and I think I'm a great lad... What?? This isn't a thread about Rob Kelly? Oh for ****s sake. :angry:

Jean Tigana is a good gaffer, very experienced, likes developing youth players (which Milan also likes, as does Thracian) and has experienced promotion from this division. There's no way he'll come to us lol.

Tigana was in the stands watching the Turkish kids, getting ready to bring some over when he signs up lol! BTW who knew that Sheff Utds Colin Kazım Richards was Turkish??! I didnt!

http://www.todayszaman.com/tz-web/detaylar...amp;link=106455

Keegan remains the fans favourite according to a poll on TB with Newall second favourite and of those I think Newall's much more likely to be a possibility and one I would support.

There's no mention of Ince at all which I find disappointing but Tigana would be an exciting and quite logical option if he were tempted by the challenge.

We might have some money but I still doubt, certainly as time goes by, that our main source of players will be England. I'm sure it will be much more focused on Eastern Europe where Tigana presumably has plenty of knowledge and contacts, as does MM.

We've already mentioned improving our scouting network and I doubt that will be focused on Blaby - again it will be in Easern Europe and a manager with language skills and contacts will be invaluable if not imperative.

That's not a good sign for Newell cos he's not even tactful with English! :D

Anyway the likes of Keegan, Newell, Tigana and Ince hold far more attraction to me than Hoddle, Souness and Robson.

Keegan remains the fans favourite according to a poll on TB with Newall second favourite and of those I think Newall's much more likely to be a possibility and one I would support.

There's no mention of Ince at all which I find disappointing but Tigana would be an exciting and quite logical option if he were tempted by the challenge.

We might have some money but I still doubt, certainly as time goes by, that our main source of players will be England. I'm sure it will be much more focused on Eastern Europe where Tigana presumably has plenty of knowledge and contacts, as does MM.

We've already mentioned improving our scouting network and I doubt that will be focused on Blaby - again it will be in Easern Europe and a manager with language skills and contacts will be invaluable if not imperative.

That's not a good sign for Newell cos he's not even tactful with English! :D

Anyway the likes of Keegan, Newell, Tigana and Ince hold far more attraction to me than Hoddle, Souness and Robson.

Paul Ince is shite.

Paul Ince is shite.

This is an unusually short post for you. :blink:

Have the rumours not stepped up in intensity yet? Has he not been seen with Milan during this international break?! Is there anybody "on the inside" who can give the story more credibility?? No?? Not to worry. It'll happen! :D:P:unsure:

Paul Ince is shite.

You keep saying that but can you explain to me why?

He took over a Macclesfield side which looked dead and buried by any yardstick. When they came down here they didn't look like they could beat a retreat let alone anyone outside the Leicestershire Senior League.

In 29 matches Ince has won 12, drawn 9 and lost eight. In other words he's taken points from 21 games out of 29 with a team that had hardly won any points at all.

If that's shite it'll be turning up on 5-Star menus as a delicacy!.

Ince could or could not be shite.

It'sd hard to tell yet, his early record looks promising (but then again so did Rob Kellly's except to Barton :rolleyes:)

He's only managed 30 games, and you can't tell how adept he is in the transfer market either. He's brought in quite a few players though, but none of us know whether they were good or not.

Archived