Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
00rawat

How do I put an event on the Calendar?

I keep trying to put my birthday on the Calendar but it won't let me? how come? :angry:

I think only a select few can alter the Calendar and as far as your Birthday is concerned, if it is in your Date of Birth is set up in your Profile then it should be in the Calendar automatically. :ph34r:

You can? Just fill in your birthday details on the profile page and you should see if on the homepage on the day, :dunno:

Thanxs both of you just done it now and then whent to Calendar and it was there.Once again thanxs. :thumbup:

Rights of Access to the calendar are unavailable to the FoxesTalk public because it'd end up becoming as farcical and utterly useless as a General Chat thread or one about transfers in the LC Forum. :ph34r:

Oh, I didn't realise you'd sorted your problem. Maybe I should read peoples posts instead of making random comments? :dunno:

Rights of Access to the calendar are unavailable to the FoxesTalk public because it'd end up becoming as farcical and utterly useless as a General Chat thread or one about transfers in the LC Forum. :ph34r:

Oh, I didn't realise you'd sorted your problem. Maybe I should read peoples posts instead of making random comments? :dunno:

Maybe you should.

While on the calendar topic, i propose that the end of season foxestalk 11 a side should be added to it. :thumbup:

Maybe you should.

While on the calendar topic, i propose that the end of season foxestalk 11 a side should be added to it. :thumbup:

Says the one who keeps trying to have his name as the last post in each of the 8 forums? :rolleyes:

Though I agree that the 11-a-side should be added to the calendar. It's a major event this season. I think it should be an annual thing until the Under 21s squad is Over 21 and the current Over 21s squad qualify as Grandads FC.

Says the one who keeps trying to have his name as the last post in each of the 8 forums? :rolleyes:

Though I agree that the 11-a-side should be added to the calendar. It's a major event this season. I think it should be an annual thing until the Under 21s squad is Over 21 and the current Over 21s squad qualify as Grandads FC.

Well me and Manwell are both 22 and TPH is 23 and we come from Northampton, Coalville and Maidstone respectively.

Anyone who thinks we don't have grandchildren yet obviously hasn't visited any of these fine Pagan settlements.

If you want anything adding to the calendar drop me a pm with the details, where upon my team of one will meet to decide on whether to enter it.

Well me and Manwell are both 22 and TPH is 23 and we come from Northampton, Coalville and Maidstone respectively.

Anyone who thinks we don't have grandchildren yet obviously hasn't visited any of these fine Pagan settlements.

lol!

I would make a comment about Coalville involving Manwell, but he scares me. And with me already winding your lot up ahead of this game, I'd fear for my wellbeing. :unsure::o

Archived